Please See September Blog Call – This post is closed. Thank you all for your articles!
The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe.
Please be sure you are a member of WU to contribute. Join Us Free
Congratulations WUVIPs you ROCK our Featured Blog! Your articles are being read by over 100K people a month! Over 400K visits a month and in the last year over 1 Million unique visitors have visited our featured blog.
Submit YOUR blog from your Member Drop Down Menu! Scroll down to ‘Submit an Article’
Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
IMPORTANT: Please read instructions and comment below to claim a suggested title or suggest your own. Please CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the blog you are committing to. *Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit article within 1 – 2 weeks, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
*Articles submitted and accepted are scheduled based on when submitted and where we are in our publishing calendar. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment and you will be assigned that title.
Full Guidelines & to Submit an Article for The Wellness Universe Featured Blog: Go to ‘Submit an Article’
You will have a form to fill out allowing you to submit all necessary details of your article.
SUBMISSION SPECS: You will be requested to upload a well-written, edited article that is between 300 – 800 words in a Word Document or PDF file format within the submission form.
Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
In the body of your article, you can include one outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in submission form which link to hyperlink.
IMAGES: Our blog theme has strict image requirements and if you choose to submit a Featured Image with your article, they MUST be rectangular with a 3:2 ratio and not contain text. You’re welcome to submit an image, but typically we provide our own Main Featured Image for several reasons. If you submit an image and we do not use it, we will do our best to find another image that is aligned with the one you submitted. Images for the BODY of your article are awesome! We welcome images depicting visuals of what you are writing about.
Videos to accompany an article are a great and you can add your video in the form when you submit. Please be sure it is uploaded to YouTube.
Do you need a little inspiration for a blog topic? Please see the list below.
If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
*HELPING YOU SHINE! We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. We tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly requested to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments (Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications). Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT.
First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author!
Do you have a Gravatar? Great! We will require your email address associated with it.
Your Gravatar is imperative to ensure that your photo accompanies each article you author. Create your Gravatar Now: visit https://en.gravatar.com/. Refer to the middle of the screen on the right-hand side where it says, “Create Your Own Gravatar,” and click on the blue bar. On the following screen, you will be prompted to create a username, password and your email address. Completion of this step will gain you access to your new Gravatar account and you will then be able to upload your photo. Set your image to the “G” rating for complete visibility.
Short Bio (Maximum of 300 characters). There will be a hyperlink in your author box that directs to your extended bio on your WU profile.
Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile.
You will only need to complete this step for your first submission.
Onto the Inspiration!
SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Here is an example of a series written by Pamela Dussault. Notice how it is great content and she links her webinars. http://blog.thewellnessuniverse.com/creating-positive-change-with-archangel-michael/
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for inspiration:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
If you feel called to write on one of these, don’t delay, shout it out! You will be notified with a reply comment if you got it. First come, first served. ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know 2-3 weeks ahead of time and submit at LEAST 2 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get you traction.
INSPIRING OPPORTUNITY: ‘Of The Month’
Do you have a Recipe of The Month? Mindfulness Tip of The Month? Fitness Tip of The Month? Random Act of Kindness of The Month? Get the idea? Commit to a monthly spot for a “————— of The Month” with your idea below in comments! If approved, we will give you that topic and slot each month.
Comment Below with the # of the blog you wish to claim and submit ASAP once it has been assigned. We will put your name next to the title and reply to your comment.
- Allergies & Natural Remedies – Andrea Warren
- 10 Foods as Toxic as Poison
Delicious High Protein Salad Recipes
- This 1 Food Cures Almost Any Illness – Jake Wernitznig
- Is it Love?
- The Health Benefits of Giving & Receiving Love
- How to Fix a Mistake
- 7 Practices to Learning to Trust Again
- How to Keep Family Values & Traditions in a Modern Age
- Is Your Décor Zapping Your Energy? – Carina Ghionzoli
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for bug bites, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc.)
- When no-one understands your depression
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Easing the Suffering of a Loved One
- Silent Suffering: Not Just a Woman’s Issue
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- Finding Balance as a Working Parent
- CANCER: A Holistic Approach to Prevention Anyone Can Do
- 10 Foods That Improve Your Mood – Andrea Warren
- 15 Secrets to True Love – Denise Povernick
- 15 Secrets to Live Your Passion – Lisa Dadd
- 15 Secrets to Have More Confidence – Lisa Lundgren
- Momma Never Told You ….
- 10 Creative Ways to Make a Business from Your Natural Talents
- Nature Walks – 10 Benefits Beyond Getting Physically Fit – Dr. Terry Segal
- 10 Romantic Inspirations for Your Relationship
- Family Fun Time on a Budget
- A Week of Affirmations for More Happiness – Christina Smith
How Yoga Works to Increase Spiritual and Physical Wellness – Heather Blanchard
Top 3 Yoga Poses and Their Benefits – Amanda Ajoke Onitiju
Breathing Exercises for Relaxation (We encourage a video accompany this blog) Cindy Bartz
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different) — My Journey with Self-Esteem and How I Cope/ Bernadette Eata My Journey with My Terminally Ill Sister & What I Learned – Andrea Dray
- Best Advice My Mom Gave Me
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Shocking Truth About Dining Out, Even at Top Restaurants
Take the Anxiety out of Family Gatherings – Samantha C-Panopoulos
Coping With Loss as The Holidays Near
- Wellness Woo-Woo? Rosi Goldsmith
- Health Tonic Recipe – Cindy Bartz
- It Nearly Killed Me (This could be a physical or emotional topic) – Felicia Reed
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (your too sensitive, you’re a dreamer, etc.) – Samantha C-Panopoulos
- A New Me in the Wake of Grief – Lisa Lundgren
- 5 ‘Tells’ To Know if They are Lying
- Rushing Into Another Relationship?
- When Crisis Hits – Debi Silber
- Drop the Dream or Get to Your Goal Now
- How to Leave Without Hurting Their Feelings
- Addictive Behaviors & How to Stop – Ashley Brewer
- 20 Ways to Focus on The Positive & Attract More Joy – Keith Engelhardt
- Glorious Gardening – Preparing for Fall
- Inviting Birds into Your Backyard
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 10 Tips: Purifying Your Energy by Purging Negative Thoughts
- The Reality of Addiction and Recovery – Paul Hellwig
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time (For me to be me, for me to leave, etc.)
- Did you know __________?
- Good or Bad, Nothing is Permanent
- 10 Rules to Be Your Own Boss Bernadette Eata
Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.) – Keith Engelhardt
The Miracle Spice ____________________ (fill in the blank)
Top 3 Ingredients for Better Health (This can be literal ingredients for food or advice like ‘thinking positive’ etc. The choice is yours how you care to write on this title) Bernadette Eata
- Key Phrases to Superior Communication
- The Definition of Success
- Backyard Dangers (This can be about poisonous plants, play areas for children, etc. Including photos or video recommended)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child?
- 5 Things to Always Carry in Your Handbag
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
Self Defense Moves for Children
Self Defense Moves for Women
Self Defense Moves for Seniors
Back to School – Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- They Cheated: Staying Together After Infidelity – Kim Bayne
- Strength Training after an Injury
- Getting Back Into Physical Activity
- 25 Benefits of Exercise Aside from Losing Weight
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- Calming the Rage
- I Thought I Could Never Love Me
10 Mindful Tips You Need Now – Keith Engelhardt
30 Ways to be Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________
- 5 Tips to Eliminate Pain
- Ultimate Guide to Pure Joy
- Ultimate Guide to Self Love – Dolores Fazzino
- Ultimate Guide to Saying No
- Ultimate Guide to Living Your Dreams
- Ultimate Guide to Life Balance – Nicole Levac
- Fix Broken Thinking
- Prevention is the ‘New’ Cure
Over 40? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid
- Stop Losing & Gaining Weight: 10 Tips
- Sabotaged! 5 Ways to Stop Killing Your Success
- How to Cope with Betrayal
- How to Drop Emotional Baggage
- How to Get Organized
- How to Save Money
- How to Start a Business
- How to Detox Negative Thinking
- Age Appropriate Answers for Curious Children
- 5 Unique Ways to Say ‘Thank You’
Leadership Actions that Inspire Others: 10 Tips
- Your Bubble: 5 Step Exit Strategy
- 30 Day Plan to Exit Your Comfort Zone
- Don’t Get on The Scale & 10 More Weight Loss tips
- Doormat Syndrome? Stop Suffering Now
- You are Amazing! How to Accept Love
- Is Reversing The Aging Process Possible?
- The Best Pet for Your Personality
- The Best Exercise for Your Personality
- 10 Tips to Reignite Intimacy
- Floating Apart? 10 Tips to Connect
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits) Samantha C-Panopoulos
- My Secret ______________
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How!
Sleep for a Full 7 Hours. Here’s How
- Stress, Anxiety, Panic. The Differences & How to Reduce (This can be a series) – Carina Ghionzoli
- Why is My Child Acting Out?
- How Positive Reinforcement Works
- 15 Tips to Eliminate Pain Holistically
- My Life Changed in the Blink of an Eye – Ann Musico
- 10 Words to Eliminate Immediately – Lisa Lundgren
- 10 Ways to Stay Focused & Motivated
- 7 Yogic Tools for More Peace – Anna Laurita
Please feel free to suggest a title below.
As a best practice, your blog will post on the date Ashley gives you. Please be sure to share your blog and respond to comments the day it posts. We collectively create the WU blog and we ALL contribute to its success.