Thank you so much for your interest in being published on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog! This opportunity is open to ALL WU World-Changer Members. Thank you for being a WU World-Changer.
If you have arrived here to submit a blog, please be sure you are a member of The Wellness Universe as a WU World-Changer: Join HERE
NOTE: Upon submission, you will receive a pop-up confirmation that your article was received in the system. Please allow up to 72 business hours to hear back from us directly. We ask that you kindly do not email prior to this time inquiring if we received it. If it’s been longer than 72 hours, email us at Blogs@TheWellnessUniverse.com with the subject line ’72 hours’ and we will respond with an update. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
First time submitting? Please review these first steps necessary to set you up as a Wellness Universe Author:
- Do you have a Gravatar? Great! We will require your email address associated with it.
- What’s a Gravatar? Your Gravatar is imperative to ensure that your photo accompanies each article you author. Create your Gravatar Now: visit https://en.gravatar.com/. Refer to the middle of the screen on the right-hand side where it says, “Create Your Own Gravatar,” and click on the blue bar. On the following screen, you will be prompted to create a username, password and your email address. Completion of this step will gain you access to your new Gravatar account and you will then be able to upload your photo. Set your image to the “G” rating for complete visibility.
- Short Bio (Maximum of 300 characters). There will be a hyperlink in your author box that directs to your extended bio on your WU profile.
- Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you!
Guidelines & Details to Submit:
- Please upload a well-written, edited article that is between 500 – 1000 words in a Word Document or PDF file format. Google Docs are not accepted!
- Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are strictly promotional or a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value to the reader.
- Premium and Premium Plus Members: In the body of your article, you can include three outbound links. If you have multiple links or sources, only 3 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in the template below. (Benefit of Premium & Premium Plus members only)
- Our blog theme has strict image requirements and if you choose to submit a Featured Image with your article, they MUST be rectangular with a 3:2 ratio and not contain text. You’re welcome to submit an image, but typically we provide our own Main Featured Image for several reasons. If you submit an image and we do not use it, we will do our best to find another image that is aligned with the one you submitted. Images for the BODY of your article are awesome! We welcome images depicting visuals of what you are writing about.
- Videos to accompany an article are a great and you can add your video in the form. Please be sure it is uploaded to YouTube. If you are promoting your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc., you must also include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
- 10 minute MAX video length (but keep in mind that brief is better)
- Do you need a little inspiration for a blog topic? Please see the list under the “Blog Call” for the current month.
- If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out the blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) (Benefit of Premium & Premium Plus Members Only)
- If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
- A maximum of 2 blogs for Freemium Members and 3 for upgraded members (unless a series or special feature is preapproved) are allowed to be submitted for publishing at one time.
- Our blog is optimized for SEO and during the editing process, and SEO optimization, your title and content may be edited to meet the SEO criteria. Edits will not be significant and are made to ensure the most visibility and create relevance for your article in the search engines.
- Place an ad within the content of your blog! Bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. Check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
- MANDATORY Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile. Need help? Watch this Tutorial
- Submit ONE article per submission form. For example, if you are submitting two articles, you would need to fill out two separate article submission forms.
****** MANDATORY *****HELPING YOU SHINE! We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. We tag your handles when shared on our social media platforms as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly requested to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments. Please check often the day of publication and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. If you cannot support your content, you may not be published in the future.
Please fill out the form and let’s get rolling!
Login to view this form