We are so excited to get you published on The WU Featured Blog.
UPDATED 1/15/21 – PLEASE READ THIS FORM THOROUGHLY.
By submitting your article you grant The Wellness Universe the right to publish and promote your article. Please follow guidelines to send in your article.
If you have arrived here to submit a blog, please be sure you are a member of The Wellness Universe as a WU World-Changer: Join HERE
Your article MUST be properly edited and proofread prior to submission or it will be sent back and may miss the scheduled publication date.
Time-sensitive articles must be submitted NO LESS than 10 days from the date of the event.
Pre-approved articles must be submitted NO LESS than 10 days before your publication date.
Any guideline or step missed and/or failure to follow instructions will result in your article being returned to you and you may miss your publication date.
We are not responsible for articles received with errors. Please use the Grammarly editing tool to edit your article prior to submission.
Proofread your article by reading it out loud, carefully. Read it out loud to someone else, if necessary. Have someone else proofread it for you.
First time submitting? Set up your Gravatar prior to filling out the form
Welcome aboard WU Author! You will have your own Author’s Page, which is searchable on Google and houses all of your articles that we will published for you. Please be sure you have this information with your first submission, you will input it in the form below:
- Your Email address associated with your Gravatar.
- Short Bio (Maximum of 300 characters). Include your bio in the comments box below.
- Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you!
What’s a Gravatar? Set up your Gravatar: https://en.gravatar.com/
Help with setting up a Gravatar YoutTube Video
Guidelines & Details to Submit:
- Please upload a well-written, edited, proofread article 500 – 1000 words as a Word Document or Google Document. (No PDF files will be accepted)
- Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative, or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are strictly promotional or a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value to the reader.
- Basic Members, no links in your blog. Premium and Premium Plus Members: In the body of your article, you can include links (Premium Members 1 link, Premium Plus Members 2 links). If you have multiple links or sources, only your link allowance will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in the form below. Members Benefits Chart
- Our blog theme has strict image requirements and if you choose to submit a Featured Image with your article, they MUST be rectangular with a 3:2 ratio and not contain text. You’re welcome to submit an image, but typically we provide our own Main Featured Image for several reasons. If you submit an image and we do not use it, we will do our best to find another image that is aligned with your content and our blog. Images for the BODY of your article are awesome! We welcome images depicting visuals of what you are writing about. Any images submitted, you must have permission to use or you own the rights to them (they are your own).
- Videos to accompany an article are great and you can add your video in the form. Please be sure it is uploaded to YouTube. If you are promoting your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc., you must also include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
- 10-minute MAX video length (but keep in mind that brief is better)
- Do you need a little inspiration for a blog topic? Please see the list under the “Blog Call” for the current month.
- If you are submitting for a Consecutive blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A Consecutive Series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme that will post 1X a week OR a Monthly Series. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out the blog form for each article in your series and specify which part of the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.) Premium & Premium Plus Member Benefit
- If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it.
- A maximum of 1 blog article submission/publication per month for Basic Members (no links or call to action link). 2 articles for Premium Members can include up to 1 link. Premium Plus Members up to 3 articles and up to 2 links per article.
- Our blog is optimized for SEO and during the editing process, and SEO optimization, your title, and content may be edited to meet the SEO criteria. Edits will not be significant and are made to ensure the most visibility and create relevance for your article in the search engines.
- Place an ad within the content of your blog! Bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. Check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You can choose to include an ad in the form below. Include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
- MANDATORY Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile.
- Submit ONE article per submission form. For example, if you are submitting two articles, you would need to fill out two separate article submission forms.
- We reserve the right to edit all submissions at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to accept or decline any submitted content. Published content will be edited or deleted at the discretion of The Wellness Universe.
- If you terminate your membership with The Wellness Universe and delete your account, previously published articles will redirect to The Wellness Universe profile.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ARTICLE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND UNDERSTAND THESE GUIDELINES.
****** MANDATORY *****HELPING YOU SHINE! We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. We tag your handles when shared on our social media platforms as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly requested to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments. Please check often the day of publication and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. If you cannot support your content, we reserve the right to refuse future articles for publication.
NOTE: Upon submission, you will receive a pop-up confirmation. If you do not see this, your article was not properly submitted.
Please allow up to 72 business hours to hear back from us directly. We ask that you kindly do not email prior to this time inquiring if we received it. If it’s been longer than 72 hours, email us at Blogs@TheWellnessUniverse.com with the subject line ’72 hours’ and we will respond with an update. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Please fill out the form and let’s get rolling!
Login to view this form