CLOSED – Please see the JULY BLOG CALL
The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
If you are not a WU World-Changer, please apply to be a WU World-Changer to submit your article. Thank you!
READ & FOLLOW guidelines to get featured on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog. A globally recognized wellness blog that shares YOUR message with the world!
- Be sure you are logged into your WU account so below links take you to your private member’s only areas.
- Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below: For article submission AND expectations once your article is published, compliance is mandatory.
- The WU Featured blog is open to ALL WU World-Changers.
- Submit your article via the Submit an Article Tab in your Member Drop Down Menu.
- Getting published on WU allows exposure to our 2.6 Million Readers visiting over 11.7 Million times!
How do you use the WU Blog? Watch this video to get inspired and get all your benefits explained
Did you watch this video? GREAT! Let’s go!
Although it’s FREE as a WU World-Changer to be published and featured, the VALUE of getting published is $300. We DO NOT accept sponsored posts to keep the value and integrity of our content and focus on our members.
SUPER TIPS!: Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
Getting Published on WU Gives You a TEAM to Support Your Article!
Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article by responding to your comments under your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Step 1: Claiming Suggested Titles & Submitting Your Article
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to.
3. You can claim up to 2 titles.
4. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
Step 2: The Process to be Published
1. Once your article(s) are submitted (use the Submit an Article tab in your Membership Drop Down Menu), it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 4 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO SUBMIT:
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
We WILL NOT accept articles that do not meet these basic, minimum requirements. Your article will be kicked back to you if not well written, properly edited and submitted within these requirements.
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS MEMBERS EXTRA FEATURES: In the body of your article, you can include 1 hyperlinked outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Place An In Content Ad. If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
Here is a video explaining In Content Ads:
We highly encourage you to submit images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property. (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site.) Images cannot contain a call to action, selling or promoting in any way. Please utilize the In-Content Ad for this and it will also be linked to your desired destination.
VIDEOS and VLOGS:
To accompany an article and enhance a reader’s experience, you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Share the link to YouTube and submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. it is mandatory to include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
Video length limitation of no more than 10 minutes, *unless approved. Please keep in mind, ‘Brief is Better’. A shorter video has the best chance of being viewed from beginning to end.
No video that appears as an ad (promoting an item or service) will be posted unless the ‘In Content Ad’ fee is paid (see above). If we can answer the question ‘Where can I buy this?‘ in your video, it will be considered an advertisement.
*Ted Talks and professionally recorded content will be reviewed for inclusion on an individual basis.
Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
REQUIRED BY ALL AUTHORS:
IMPORTANT BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE!
We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. Upgraded members, we tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly REQUIRED to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article. Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit and Article Form.
MANDATORY : Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile. Need help? Watch this Tutorial
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members Opportunity – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Share excerpts from your book, help promote your webinars, classes, and courses! Premium and Premium Plus Members, you get 1 FREE Hyperlink in your article!
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for a series and inspiration for Sure Fire Hits!:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
CLAIM IT! If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below with the # of the title! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served.
ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 4 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 3 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
- Summer Dish You Should Try (Please include a recipe)
- Edibles In Your Backyard (flowers, herbs, etc.) – Photos of plants are great addition!
- Going Vegan for Your Health and The Environment
- Easy Ways to Go Vegetarian – Kenneth Johnson
- Finding Balance With the Kids Home From School
- Healthy Teeth Healthy Life
- Organic Vegetable Gardening – 5 Tips
- Organic Plant Gardening – 5 Tips
- June Numerology: What days are important? (SUBMIT ASAP)
- July Numerology: What days are important?
- What is Survivalism?
- Live Off the Land to Save Money & Increase Health
- How Vitamin C Works & Benefits – Dr. Christine Sauer
- Planning for Retirment
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Nutrition Tips
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Mindfulness Tips
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Confidence Tips
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Life Tips
- Is Equality a Reality?
- Stop the Waste! 10 Tips
- Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
- Top 3 Exercises You Do Incorrectly – Kenneth Johnson
- The Mind, Body, Spirit Connection
- Skin Cancer: What you need to know
- Avoid Heat Exhaustion
- How to care for your pets in the summer months
- Alert: You are Dehydrated If …
- Pros and Cons of Top Diets
- Why Diets Don’t Work- Ann Musico
- Eating as a Lifestyle
- Hidden Gluten Sources
- Micronutrients You Cannot Go Without
- Inflammation is Why You Have Chronic Pain
- How Long Will It Take to Get Fit?
- How Long Will It Take to Get Healthy?
- Tips to Creating and Sticking with a New Healthy Habit
- Your Health is About YOU
- How to Overcome Infidelity
- How to Get Past Betrayal – Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN
- How to Forgive Through the Pain – Paul Hellwig
- Acknowledging Your Feelings – Karen Cherrett
- Being OK With ALL of You – Kristin Craft
- Forging New Paths
- Saying Good-Bye to What No Longer Serves You – Mateja Petje, MS, LMFT
- Self-Love is NOT Selfish
- Steps to Live a Life You Love
- How to Stop Comparing Yourself to Others
- Healthy From the Inside Out
- Ways to Nurture Mother Earth
- Tips to Raise Your Vibe
- Tips to Feeling Better Now – Kristin Craft
- Getting the Love You Deserve
- Be Courageous! Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone – Lynda Dell
- Homemade Tea Recipes
- Botanicals that Soothe & Heal
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Love
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Forgiveness
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Prosperity
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Being Creative – Anaiis Salles
- The Chakras – Amanda Ajoke Onitiju
- Delicious & Nutritious _____________________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below. This can be a focus on a specific food or recipe. Either way, please include a recipe)
- Staycation Ideas for Couples
- Staycation Ideas for Families
- ANY Numerology/Astrology/Celestial Events for End of June through July welcome ASAP – please comment below what it is and when it’s happening. (Multiple authors can claim writing on different topics/themes/happenings)
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- This is making you sick! (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.)
- Case Studies for Alternative Medicine (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- Case Studies for Therapy (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- 10 Chemical Free Cleaning Tips
- 10 Weekend Getaway Ideas to Refuel
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _______________ (Could be a food, exercise, animal, the body, communication, business, just about ANYTHING that is interesting)
- How I made a Comeback from: __________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) multiple authors/articles accepted
- Why are You Still Sick?
- 10 Tips to Optimal Wellness
- Top 3 Items to Grow in Your Kitchen Garden
- 5 Keys to Beat Loneliness – Trilby Johnson
- 5 Inspired Ways to Get Your Exercise
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Tips to Outsmarting Your Procrastinating Self – Rachel Frederick
- Start Healthy Today – 5 Tips
- Visualization Exercise: Soothing Emotional Pain
- Visualization Exercise: Relaxation
- Visualization Exercise: Creating Space
- Visualization Exercise: Thought Stability/Making Decisions
- Visualization Exercise: Shifting Patterns
- Visualization Exercise: Releasing Old Beliefs
- Visualization Exercise: ________________ (fill in the blank)
- How You Can Appreciate the Journey – Rachael Taylor
- Your Flaws are Your Flavor!
- 20 Tips to be More Confident – Rachael Taylor
- You are Worthy! 10 Tips for Self-Love
- 20 Money Saving Tips
- Simplify and Enjoy Life: 10 Tips
- Allowing Blessings to Unfold – Dr.Elena Puntaroli
- Long Term Benefits of Less Stress
- 5 Ways to Exit Emotional Rollercoasters
- Summer DIY Projects
- DIY Projects with Your Kids
- DIY Projects for Couples
- DIY Projects for Non Creative People
- Personal Safety Tips
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Illness
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Tragedy
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Life Change – Ilene Dillon
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Unexpected News
- How Hypnotherapy Can Aid _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below) Moira Hutchison/Coping with Life Changes
- Pet Therapy
- How Animals Provide Therapy for ____________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Embracing Stress-Free Living
- Aromatherapy: 10 Benefits
- Make Your All Natural, Toxic Free _________________(Skincare, cleaner, haircare, etc Please fill in the blank within) your comment below)
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 20 Tiny Tips for a Healthy Alternatives
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Networking Success for Women over 40 – Lynda Dell
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Reduce Waste
- What are Investors Looking for These Days? Getting Funded
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- 5 Ideas to Invite Birds Into your Backyard
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Ways to Volunteer With Value (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girlscouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?) – Ann Musico/Food & Spice
- 20 Tips to Increase Your Self Confidence
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Benefits of Giving & Receiving Compliments
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc. *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- Can Meditation Cure Disease?
- Tips for Releasing Toxic Habits
- Embody Confidence 5 Simple Tips
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.) – Eileen Burns A Medical Mystery – M.E, Mercury Poisoning Or Lymes? Ilene Dillon – Series on Cancer
- Caring for Aging Parents
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and how they help)
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Women
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Men
- 10 Tips & Natural Remedies (please note in comments what they are for. ie Skin, Hair, Inflammation, PMS, Stress, etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health
- Thyroid Issues? How to know
- Top 3 Life Hacks from _____________(Your Name) – Multiple authors welcome for individual articles.
- 10 Tips to Stop Shaming Yourself
- Family Fun Ideas on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.)
- Look Into the Benefits of ______________ (fill in the blank ie: Nature, an herb or food, a practice, etc. Note in comments below what _________ is.)
- 5 Tips to Release Heartbreak
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 30 Affirmations for July
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time For Me to _____________( fill in the blank)
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Reasons to Cook at Home
- Write about any food and 10 Benefits – Example: 10 Health Benefits of Blueberries –
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Holiday Road Trip: 5 Tips
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- Increase Success with NLP
- NLP Public Speaking Tips
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- 10 Tips to Love Your Inner Goddess
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.)
- 10 Tips to be More Confident
- 5 Tips to Be Empowered and Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed)
- 5 Tips to Eliminate Pain Naturally
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Ultimate Guide to Self Love
- Living Pain Free
- Over 40? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid
- How to Get Organized
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- 10 Tips to Feel and Look Younger
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits/ Multiple authors welcome) Sandra Cooze/‘a salt foot bath’
- What is EFT & How to Get Grounded
- What is EFT & How to Eliminate Anxiety
- What is EFT & How to Increase Joy
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Grief
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Pain
- My Secret ______________
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How!
- 5 Sleep Remedies and Tools
- 20 Ways to Stay Encouraged
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- 20 Tips to Finding Balance
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics)
- Hypo/Hyper Thyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Optimal Health
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- How to Come Back from Rock Bottom
- My _____ is Out of Control! 10 Help Tips (Multiple authors with different topics welcome. In your comment below, specify what you will fill in the blank with. Ex.: Dog, Thyroid, Weight, Spending, Child, Addiction etc.)
- How to identify if my child is ________________ (Fill in the blank: Being abused, Bullied, Depressed, etc.)
- What is Prosperity & How to Have More of it.
- Everyday Money Saving Tips
- Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Love After Infidelity – Jivana Kennedy
- Getting Off Prescription Drugs
- What are Reiki & the Chakras?
- 5 Top Healing Practices Dating Back 1000+ Years
- Top 10 Reasons Why Reiki is Used
- Healing Your Chakras with _______________ (Fill in the blank in your comment. ie. Breath Work, Visualization, sound healing, yoga, etc.) – Anaiis Salles/Healing Your Chakras through Transforming Your Pain Body.
- Crystals: How to use the power of ______________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) Sandra Cooze/The Master Crystal (clear quartz crystal)’
- It’s Weird, Beautiful and Edible! (List of things [flowers, etc.] that are edible)
- Alone in the World: Tips to Beat Feeling Lonely
- Depression: 10 Tips to Fight it – Dr. Christine Sauer
JUNE AWARENESS (Thank you https://www.welcoa.org/health-observances/june/ )
JUNE 1–30 Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
JUNE 1–30 Aphasia Awareness Month (National)
JUNE 1–30 Cataract Awareness Month
JUNE 1–30 Hernia Awareness Month
JUNE 1–30 Men’s Health Month
JUNE 1–30 Migraine and Headache Awareness Month (National)
JUNE 1–30 PTSD Awareness Month – Mateja Petje, MS, LMFT
JUNE 1–30 Scleroderma Awareness Month
JUNE 9 Family Health & Fitness Day USA
JUNE 11–17 Men’s Health Week (National)
JUNE 14 Blood Donor Day (World)
JUNE 18–22 Healthcare Risk Management Week
JUNE ASTROLOGICAL EVENTS (Thank you http://astrology.co.at/thismonthsastrology.html )
1st June: Venus 15° Cancer trines Jupiter [retrograde] 15° Scorpio
2nd June: Venus 16° Cancer trines Neptune 16° Pisces
6th June: Venus 21° Cancer opposes Pluto [retrograde] 21° Capricorn
6th June: Sun 15° Gemini conjunct Mercury 15° Gemini
6th June: Mercury 16° Gemini squares Neptune 16° Pisces
7th June: Sun 16° Gemini squares Neptune 16° Pisces
12th June: Mercury enters Cancer
13th June: Mercury 1° Cancer sextiles Uranus 1° Taurus
13th June: New Moon 22° Gemini
13th June: Venus enters Leo
15th June: Venus 1° Leo squares Uranus 1° Taurus
16th June: Mercury 6° Cancer opposes Saturn [retrograde] 6° Capricorn
19th June: Neptune goes retrograde at 16° Pisces
19th June: Mercury 14° Cancer trines Jupiter [retrograde] 14° Scorpio
21st June: Sun enters Cancer
21st June: Venus 9° Leo opposes Mars 9° Aquarius
21st June: Mercury 16° Cancer trines Neptune [retrograde] 16° Pisces
23rd June: Sun 1° Cancer sextiles Uranus 1° Taurus
23rd June: Mercury 20° Cancer opposes Pluto [retrograde] 20° Capricorn
27th June: Sun 5° Cancer opposes Saturn [retrograde] 5° Capricorn
27th June: Mars goes retrograde at 9° Aquarius
28th June: Full Moon 6° Capricorn
29th June: Mercury enters Leo
30th June: Mercury 1° Leo squares Uranus 1° Taurus
And an important date to note …
10th July: Jupiter goes direct at 13° ScorpioPublished in