February Blog Call Posted HERE
The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
Most links below can be accessed once you are logged into your WU World-Changer account. Please be sure you are a member of WU to contribute and get featured.
To get featured on The Wellness Universe Blog ——–> Join Us as a WU World-Changer free!
Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below.
Congratulations WUVIPs you ROCK our Featured Blog! Your articles are being read by over 140K people a month! Over 700K visits a month and in the last 365 days over 1.3 Million unique visitors have visited our featured blog over 6 Million times!
FREE for all WU World-Changers! Although it’s FREE the value of getting published is $300. This is IF we accepted sponsored posts … But as a WU World-Changer, we publish your articles completely FREE! Submit YOUR blog from your Member Drop Down Menu. Scroll down to ‘Submit an Article’ and follow instructions on the form.
SUPER TIPS!: Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
You get a TEAM to support Your Article! Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Please Read All Information Thoroughly
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to. You can claim up to 2 titles.
3. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
1. Once your article(s) are submitted (use the Submit an Article button in your Membership Drop Down Menu), it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 4 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SUBMISSION SPECS:
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
We WILL NOT accept articles that do not meet these basic, minimum requirements. Your article will be kicked back to you if not well written, properly edited and submitted within these requirements.
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS MEMBERS: In the body of your article, you can include 1 hyperlinked outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Introducing In Content Ads. If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
IMAGES: We highly encourage you to submit images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site) Contain no call to action, selling or promoting in any way.
VIDEOS and VLOGS: To accompany an article are a great and you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Please be sure it is uploaded to YouTube. Please submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
BLOG SERIES: Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE! We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. We tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly REQUIRED to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article. Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit and Article Form.
MANDATORY : Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile. Need help? Watch this Tutorial
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Here is an example of a series written by Pamela Dussault. Notice how it is great content and she links her webinars. http://blog.thewellnessuniverse.com/creating-positive-change-with-archangel-michael/
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for a series and inspiration:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
CLAIM IT! If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served. ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 4 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 3 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
CLAIM YOUR TITLE: Comment Below with the # of the blog title you wish to claim and submit your article ASAP once it has been assigned. We will put your name next to the title and reply to your comment securing that title for you.
- ANY Love/Relationship blogs welcome ASAP for publishing at the beginning of February – please comment below what it is and when it’s happening. (Multiple authors can claim. No more than 5 articles on this topic) – Larisa Sharipova /
- ANY Numerology/Astrology/Celestial Events for MID January through February welcome ASAP – please comment below what it is and when it’s happening. (Multiple authors can claim writing on different topics/themes/happenings)
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- Simple Ways to Detox – Dr Taruna Yadav
- What is making you sick? (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.) – Larisa Sharipova
- Joint Pain: 5 Natural Remedies
- Brain Fog? 5 Remedies
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Buy Yourself Flowers & 29 More Pampering Tips
- Allowing Blessings to Unfold
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 20 Tiny Tips for a Positive Outlook
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Networking Success
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Stay True to Yourself – Victoria Shaw
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Reduce Waste
- What are Investors Looking for These Days? Getting Funded
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- 5 Ideas to Care for Wildlife (During the cold months)
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Tips to Curb Cravings
- 5 Tips to Trigger Positive Thoughts –Kristen Battistelli
- 10 Ways to Volunteer With Value (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girlscouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?)
- 20 Tips to Increase Your Self Confidence
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Benefits of Giving & Receiving Compliments
- How to Support Your Children Through Transitions -Nadia Kim
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc.) *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- Get the relationship you want Now
- 5 Tips to Get the job you want
- 10 Tips to Get the Body you want
- 10 Tips Get the Life Balance you want
- How to Speak Your Truth Confidently
- 10 Tips to Self-Forgiveness – Moira Hutchison
- 10 tips to Claim Your Courage
- Is there a way out of Depression? – Jasmina Capellan
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Easing the Suffering of a Loved One
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and what they alleviate)
- Winter Skin Issues: 10 Tips & Natural Remedies
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health
- 5 Natural Remedies to Stop Migraines
- Top 3 Life Hacks from _____________(Your Name) – Multiple authors welcome for individual articles.
- 10 Tips to Stop Shaming Yourself
- 10 Tips to Being Awesome
- If I had Known This Growing Up: 5 Life Tips – Tashya Knight
- Winter Family Fun on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different) Samaria Nancy Cardinal (forgiveness)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.)
- 5 Tips to Relax
- 5 Tips to Release Grief
- 5 Tips to Release Heartbreak
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 28 Affirmations for February – Janette Stuart
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time (For me to be me, for me to leave, etc.) – Tashya Knight (me to be me)
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About Recycling
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Dirty Secrets of the Food Industry
- 10 Winter Acts of Kindness (Especially during the cold, people and animals need kind acts)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Holiday Road Trip: 5 Tips
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- My Shy Child – Nadia Kim
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- 10 Tips to Appreciate Your Beauty
- What is an Eating Disorder & Where does it come from? – Kristi Brown
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.)
- 10 Tips to be More Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed) – Dr Taruna Yadav (back pain)
- 5 Tips to Eliminate Pain Naturally
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Ultimate Guide to Confidence
- Living Pain Free
- Over 30? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid
- How to Get Organized
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- Doormat Syndrome? Stop Suffering Now
- 10 Tips to Feel and Look Younger
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits)
- My Secret ______________
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How!
- 5 Sleep Hacks
- 10 Ways to Stay Focused & Motivated – Moira Hutchison
- 25 Acts of Kindness Non Superheroes Can Do – Dianna Curren
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- 20 Tips to Finding Balance
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- Caring for Homeless Animals – Dennel B Tyon
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Yoga, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics) – Amanda Ajoke Onitiju (yoga)
- PTSD: 5 Natural Ways to Cope & Cure
- Hypo/Hyper Thyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- 5 Benefits of Starting a New Routine – Kristi Brown
- 10 Ways to Embrace Self-Love – Patricia Alley
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Optimal Health
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for To Attract Positive Outcomes
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for a Better Relationship – Patricia Alley
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Happiness
Please feel free to suggest a title below.
As a best practice, your blog will post on the date Ashley gives you. Please be sure to share your blog and respond to ALL comments the day it posts. We collectively create the WU blog and we ALL contribute to its success.Published in