THIS BLOG CALL IS CLOSED – Please See April/May
The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
Get Published on The Wellness Universe! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Join Us as a WU World-Changer to be an author, get published, listed in our directory and promoted free!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
READ & FOLLOW guidelines to get featured on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog. A globally recognized wellness blog that shares YOUR message with the world!
- Be sure you are logged into your WU account so below links take you to your private member’s only areas.
- Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below.
- The WU Featured blog is open to ALL WU World-Changers with additional benefits for Premium and Premium Plus Members.
- Submit your article via the Submit an Article Tab in your Member Drop Down Menu.
- Getting published on WU allows exposure to our 3 Million Readers visiting over 12 Million times!
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE (0:45 Second Video):
GET STARTED: Tips to get the most out of being Featured Author of the Day! Watch this video now.
Did you watch that video? GREAT! Let’s go…
It’s FREE to be published and featured! However, the VALUE of getting published on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is equal to $300. We DO NOT accept sponsored posts to keep the value and integrity of our content and focus on our members (that’s you!).
SUPER TIPS!: Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
Getting Published on WU Gives You a TEAM to Support Your Article!
Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article by responding to your comments under your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Step 1: Rules to Claim Titles & Submitting Your Article
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # (number) corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to.
3. You can claim up to 2 titles, as a freemium member and up to 3 as an upgraded member.
4. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks via your Submit an Article tab in your Member Drop Down Menu, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
Step 2: Publishing Process
1. Once your article(s) are submitted it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 2 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS:
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
LINKS in an article are PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS Member Benefit:
1 hyperlinked outbound link for NO FEE. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Freemium members, links in your articles are not clickable, however, we will include ONLY source or reference urls that are NOT self-promotional or affiliate links, written out not clickable.
💥💥💥💥💥 Place An In Content Ad (See 1:25 minute Video) 💥💥💥💥💥
If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase your ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article forever!
Images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) are encouraged to be submitted with your article. We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property. (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site.) Images cannot contain a call to action, selling or promoting in any way. Please utilize the In-Content Ad for this and it will also be linked to your desired destination.
VIDEOS and VLOGS Guidelines:
To accompany an article and enhance a reader’s experience, you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Share the link to YouTube and submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. it is mandatory to include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
Video length limitation of no more than 10 minutes, *unless approved. Please keep in mind, ‘Brief is Better’. A shorter video has the best chance of being viewed from beginning to end.
No video that appears as an ad (promoting an item or service) will be posted unless the ‘In Content Ad’ fee is paid (see above). If we can answer the question ‘Where can I buy this?‘ in your video, it will be considered an advertisement.
*Ted Talks and professionally recorded content will be reviewed for inclusion on an individual basis.
BLOG SERIES, Monthly Tip, Core Blogger, etc. Opportunity reserved for Premium & Premium Plus Members:
Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
REQUIRED BY ALL AUTHORS UPON PUBLISHING:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ IMPORTANT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE!
The Wellness Universe and the founders share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. Upgraded members, we tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ REQUIRED ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article.
Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support of your article is essential.
You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: Please follow instructions via Submit your Article Form.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ MANDATORY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: Be sure that your WU profile is filled out completely and reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile.
Need help filling out your profile? Watch this video.
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment at the bottom of this post with the # (number) that coincides with the tile you wish to claim and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members Opportunity – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Share excerpts from your book, help promote your webinars, classes, and courses! Premium and Premium Plus Members, you get 1 FREE Hyperlink in your article!
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
TOPICS for a series and inspiration for Sure Fire Hits!:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
HOW TO CLAIM A TITLE:
If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below with the # of the title! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served.
ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. Your article is to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 3 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 2 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
- Numerology for mid to late March
- Numerology for April
- March Full Moon
- New Moon March 6th (DUE ASAP)
- Happy Spring! March 20
- Love: Has is become lackluster? Jivana Kennedy
- Reigniting the Spark
- Is Marriage an end to a Sex Life?
- 10 Ways to Pamper Yourself – Women
- 10 Ways to Pamper Yourself – Men
- Bedtime Tips for Better Sleep
- Anger Triggered by Noise? It’s Misophonia
- Knowing Your Triggers for: Anxiety – Karen Cherrett
- Knowing Your Triggers for: Anger – Karen Cherrett
- Knowing Your Triggers for: Stress
- Setting Realistic Expectations – Kristi Borst
- How to Avoid Emotional Exhaustion
- Healthy or Just Hype?
- Plan for Success: Hit Your Goal
- Plan for Success: Starting a New ________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do children get anxiety? – Karen Cherrett
- Talking to your child about bullying
- Types of Arthritis and How to ease pain
- The Mental Side of Recovering from Injury
- Low Cost Last Minute Weekend Escapes
- What is Ayurveda?
- 10 Benefits of Ayurveda
- What is Personalized Wellness?
- What is Holistic Wellness? – Ann Musico
- Why Workout With Weights
- The Restore/Recover Trend
- LOVE Your Body – Manuela Rohr
- Building Self-image: What Really Works – Rachel S. Heslin
- Nutritious Anytime Dish You Should Try (Please include a recipe)
- Top 10 Beans! Nutrition Benefits
- Red, Yellow, Banana: Nutrition Benefits of Peppers
- Communicating with Your Ancestors
- Is Your Symptom Actually a Chronic Issue?
- What is Survivalism?
- 10 Ways to Create an Extraordinary Life
- Lessons Learned From My Mom
- Top 3 Ways To Maintain Your Cool When Heated
- Top 10 Tips To Help Save the Planet – NANCY STEVENS
- How My Pet Got Me Through a Tough Time
- How I Packed Away My Emotional Baggage For Good
- 10 Ways to Say I Love You
- 5 Tips to Living A Life You Love – Moira Hutchison
- How My Disease Saved My Life
- Fake It Till You Make It
- Best Snacks to Munch On That Aren’t a Snoozefest
- How To Tell Someone They Complain Too Much
- Tips on Moving Past Betrayal – NANCY STEVENS
- How To Keep Promises To Yourself
- Top Tips on How To Get Out of a Rut
- Help, My Hair Is Falling Out!
- How Do I Get My Partner to Actually Listen to Me
- Learning to Trust Again – Kristin Craft
- 10 Tips to Stay Committed to Your Health
- How Not Getting What You Want Is Truly a Blessing
- Top Tips on Becoming a New Mom
- Help! I’m Afraid To Take Risks
- Toxic Foods Right In Your Home
- How To Find Your Purpose
- Learning How To Accept Your Circumstances
- How A Setback Can Become Your Greatest Comeback
- Overcoming Obstacles – Manuela Rohr
- How Travel Opened My Eyes to Life
- Self-Evaluation – Is it a chronic issue?
- Living with OCD
- Living with a Phobia (Please be specific)
- Living with Adult ADD
- Living with Food Addiction
- Living with a Physical Dis-figuration
- Living with an Embarrassing Secret
- Live Off the Land to Save Money & Increase Health
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Can’t Lose Weight – Victoria Shaw
- Planning for Retirement
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Nutrition Tips
- Is Equality a Reality?
- Stop the Waste! 10 Tips
- Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
- Skin Cancer: What you need to know
- How to Measure & Track How Healthy You Are
- Eating Nutritiously for Picky People – Ann Musico
- Eating Nutritiously for Busy People
- How to Get Kids to Try New Foods
- Hidden Gluten Sources
- Micro-nutrients You Cannot Go Without
- Could it be Menopause? Reducing Symptoms
- How Long Will It Take to Get Fit? – NANCY STEVENS
- How Long Will It Take to Get Healthy?
- The Healthiest Societies & Why – Rosanne Orlando
- Ways to Nurture Mother Earth – Kristi Borst
- Homemade Tea Recipes
- Delicious & Nutritious _____________________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below. This can be a focus on a specific food or recipe. Either way, please include a recipe)
- Staycation Ideas for Families
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- This is making you sick! (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.)
- Case Studies for Alternative Medicine (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- Case Studies for _______ Therapy (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _______________ (Could be a food, exercise, animal, the body, communication, business, just about ANYTHING that is interesting)
- How I made a Comeback from: __________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) multiple authors/articles accepted – Nikki Taylor anxiety and lack of motivation to manifesting my dream business
- 5 Ways to Get More Exercise Daily
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Visualization Exercise: Relaxation
- Visualization Exercise: Thought Stability/Making Decisions
- Visualization Exercise: Shifting Patterns
- Visualization Exercise: ________________ (fill in the blank) – Nikki Taylor/how to create your vision statement
- 20 Money Saving Tips
- Simplify and Enjoy Life: 10 Tips
- Long Term Benefits of Less Stress
- DIY Projects for Couples
- DIY Projects for Non Creative People
- DIY Projects Re-purposing Trash
- DIY Projects Using Forest Finds
- DIY Projects Using Sustainable Materials
- My Favorite Crystal & Why
- Personal Safety Tips
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Unexpected News
- How Hypnotherapy Can Aid _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Pet Therapy: _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- How Animals Provide Therapy for ____________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Make Your All Natural, Toxic Free _________________(Skincare, cleaner, hair care, etc Please fill in the blank with your comment below)
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- What are Investors Looking for These Days?
- Small Business Funding Ideas
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- How to Attract and Care for Backyard Birds in the Winter
- How to Have a Conversation That Builds Your Influence (Without Arrogance)
- Mulching! How to & Benefits – Jennifer Pries
- Non-toxic Ways to Rid Pests From your Home
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Ways to Volunteer in Your Community (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girl Scouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipe For: ________________
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?)
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank)
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc. *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- 3 Early Signs for __________________ & What to Do (Fill in the blank in your comment below)
- Confidence Tips at Any Age
- What is Self-Love and How to Practice it – Moira Hutchison
- What is Self-Care and How to Practice it
- What is Self-Help and How to Practice it
- What is the difference between: Consciousness & Awareness
- What is the difference between: Mindfulness & Presence – Moira Hutchison
- Is Prayer a form of Meditation?
- The Power of Writing, Speaking & Thinking
- Can We Cure Ourselves?
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Preparing for Aging: Our Changing Body & Its Needs
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- Turbo Charge Your Weight Loss
- Bikini Ready by June
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and how they help)
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Women
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Men
- 10 Tips & Natural Remedies (please note in comments what they are for. ie Skin, Hair, Inflammation, PMS, Stress, etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health – Kristi Borst
- What is Hypersensitivity?
- You’re Not Sick, You Are Allergic.
- Thyroid Issues? How to know
- Family Fun Ideas on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank) – Kristin Craft/Life
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life by ______________ (Your name)
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.)
- Look Into the Benefits of ______________ (fill in the blank) ie: Nature, an herb or food, a practice, etc. Note in comments below what _________ is.)
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 31 Affirmations for April
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time For Me to _____________( fill in the blank)
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________ –
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Reasons to Cook at Home
- 10 Benefits of (insert a food) _________ (Example: 10 Health Benefits of Blueberries)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- Increase Success with NLP
- NLP Public Speaking Tips
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- Empowerment Quiz
- Confidence Quiz
- Finding Your Path Quiz
- True Love Quiz
- Compatibility Quiz
- Relaxation Quiz – Rosanne Orlando
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.)
- 5 Tips to Be Empowered and Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed)
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Living Pain Free
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- What’s the Difference Between _____________ and _______?
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits/ Multiple authors welcome)
- What is EFT & How to Increase Joy
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Grief
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Anxiety
- My Secret ______________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Sleep Remedies and Tools
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics)
- Hypo/Hyperthyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- How to Come Back from Rock Bottom
- My _____ is Out of Control! 10 Help Tips (Multiple authors with different topics welcome. In your comment below, specify what you will fill in the blank with. Ex.: Dog, Thyroid, Weight, Spending, Child, Addiction etc.)
- How to identify if my child is ________________ (Fill in the blank: Being abused, Bullied, Depressed, etc.)
- What is Prosperity & How to Have More of it.
- Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Reiki: A Natural Remedy for ____________ (fill in the blank)
- Benefits of Yoga Pose _________ (fill in the blank) –Manuela Rohr/Tree Pose or Vrksasana
- Top 5 Alternative Medicine Practices
- 5 Top Healing Practices Dating Back 1000+ Years
- Healing Your Chakras with _______________ (Fill in the blank in your comment. ie. Breath Work, Visualization, sound healing, yoga, etc.)
- Crystals: How to use the power of ______________ (fill in the blank in your comment below)
- It’s Weird, Beautiful and Edible! (List of things [flowers, etc.] that are edible)
- What is a ______ and Why it’s Encouraged (Fill in the blank with a traditional or Alternative medical test : Allergy test, Colonoscopy, etc.)
- Where does ADD come from?
- Reduce the risk of __________ (fill in the blank)
- How Can I Save the Environment?
- What is a Balanced Diet?
- What is the Paleo Diet?
- What is a Ketogenic Diet?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
- What is a Fibroid?
- What is Environmental Science?
- What is Environmental Justice?
- What are the Causes of Cancer?
- What Happens When You Have a Heart Attack?
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- What is Cognitive Development?
- How to Read Nutrition Labels
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Is Dairy Really Bad for Me?
- Is Sugar Really Bad for Me?
- The Chemistry of Nutrition
International Awareness days from Wikipedia:
March 5 – Multiple Personality Day
March 6 – National Lymphedema Awareness Day
March 8 – United Nations Day for Women’s Rights and International Peace – (UN)
March 8 – International Women’s Day – (UN)
March 10 – National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
March 12 – World Glaucoma Day
March 14 – International Day of Action for Rivers
March 15 – National Agriculture Day (US)
March 16 – Brain Injury Awareness Day (Global)
March 18 – National Trisomy 18 Awareness Day
March 20 – International Day of Happiness
March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day
March 21 – International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
March 22 – World Water Day
March 24 – International Day for Achievers
March 24 – World Tuberculosis Day – (UN)
March 25 – U.S. National Cerebral Palsy Awareness day
March 26 – Purple Day for Epilepsy
March 27 – AFE Awareness Day – An international day uniting those affected by Amniotic Fluid Embolism (AFE)
March 30 – World Bipolar Day
From www.UN.org please get an expanded explanation on the following observances and claim in comments of interested:
8 March International Women’s Day
20 March International Day of Happiness (A/RES/66/281)
21 March International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (A/RES/2142 (XXI))
21 March World Poetry Day (UNESCO 30 C/Resolution 29)
21 March World Down Syndrome Day (A/RES/66/149)
21 March International Day of Forests (A/RES/67/200)
22 March World Water Day (A/RES/47/193)
23 March World Meteorological Day [WMO] (WMO/EC-XII/Res.6)
24 March World Tuberculosis Day [WHO]
24 March International Day for the Right to the Truth concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims (A/RES/65/196)
25 March International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade (A/RES/62/122)
25 March International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members
Month-Long Observances (TheSpruce.com)
The entire month of March is designated for these causes:
- Women’s History Month
- Deaf History Month
- National Craft Month
- Optimism Month
- Honor Society Awareness Month
- National Foreign Language Month
- Irish American Heritage Month
- National Ethics Month
- Expanding Girls’ Horizons in Science and Engineering Month
- Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month
- National Cheerleader Safety Month
- National Kidney Month
- National Nutrition Month
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month
- Save Your Vision Month and Workplace Eye Wellness Month
- Trisomy Awareness Month
- Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Week-Long Observances
The spotlight is on these causes for a single week in March:
- Read an E-Book Week (second week)
- National Bubble Week (second week)
- Celebrate Your Name Week (second week)
- Act Happy Week (starts on third Monday)
- International Brain Awareness Week (third week)
- World Folklore Tales and Fables Week (fourth week)
- National Poison Prevention Week (fourth week)
- Tsunami Preparedness Week (fourth week)
April is Awareness Month For: (thank you thebalancecareers.com)
- African-American Women’s Fitness Month
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- Amateur Radio Month
- American Cancer Society Month
- Autism Awareness Month
- Black Women’s History Month
- Bowel Cancer Awareness Month
- Celebrate Diversity Month
- Community Service Month
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month
- Financial Literacy Month
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Awareness Month
- Keep America Beautiful Month
- Lawn and Garden Month
- Mathematics Awareness Month
- Month of the Military Child
- National Autism Awareness Month
- National Better Hearing and Speech Month
- National Cannabis Awareness Month
- National Child Abuse Awareness Month
- National Couple Appreciation Month
- National Deaf History Month (March 13 to April 15)
- National Donate Life Awareness Month
- National Food Month
- National Fresh Celery Month
- National Garden Month
- National Humor Month
- National Jazz Appreciation Month
- National Landscape Architecture Month
- National Mental Health Month
- National Month of Hope
- National Occupational Therapy Month
- National Older Americans Month
- National Parkinson’s Awareness Month
- National Pecan Month
- National Poetry Month
- National Safe Digging Month
- National Siblings Day (April 10)
- National STDs Education and Awareness Month
- National Volunteer Month
- Occupational Therapy Month
- Pets are Wonderful Month
- Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- Thai Heritage Month
- Women’s Health Care Month
Awareness Days in April: (Wikipedia)
April 1 – Youth Homelessness Matters Day
April 1 – April Fool’s Day
April 2 – World Autism Awareness Day – (UN)
April 4 – Auditory Processing Disorder Awareness Day
April 6 – Bohring-Opitz Syndrome (International)
April 7 – World Health Day – (UN)
April 8 – Cushing Disease/Syndrome Awareness Day
April 9 – National Alcohol Screening Day – (NASD)
April 10 – National Youth HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
April 11 – Parkinson’s Disease International Awareness Day.
April 12 – International Day for Street Children
April 13 – Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) Awareness Day (International)
April 16 – National Stress Awareness Day
April 17 – World Hemophilia Day – (UN)
April 19 – Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia Action Day
April 22 – Earth Day
April 23 – Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP) Awareness Day
April 25 – World Meningitis Day
April 25 – World Malaria Day – (WHO)
April 25 – Parental Alienation Awareness Day – (PAAD)
April 28 – International Workers Memorial Day or International Commemoration Day – (ICD)
April 29 – Make-A-Wish Day (International)
April 29 – Day of Remembrance of Victims of Chemical Warfare
April 29 – International Noise Awareness DayPublished in