CLOSED – Please see Nov & Dec Blog Call
The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
If you are not a member of The Wellness Universe, Join Us as a WU World-Changer to submit your article. Thank you!
READ & FOLLOW guidelines to get featured on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog. A globally recognized wellness blog that shares YOUR message with the world!
- Be sure you are logged into your WU account so below links take you to your private member’s only areas.
- Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below: For article submission AND expectations once your article is published, compliance is mandatory.
- The WU Featured blog is open to ALL WU World-Changers.
- Submit your article via the Submit an Article Tab in your Member Drop Down Menu.
- Getting published on WU allows exposure to our 2.8 Million Readers visiting over 12 Million times!
WATCH NOW: This video inspires you with tips and all your benefits are explained.
Did you watch this video? GREAT! Let’s go!
It’s FREE to be published and featured! However, the VALUE of getting published on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is equal to $300. We DO NOT accept sponsored posts to keep the value and integrity of our content and focus on our members (that’s you!).
SUPER TIPS!: Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
Getting Published on WU Gives You a TEAM to Support Your Article!
Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article by responding to your comments under your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Step 1: Claiming Titles & Submitting Your Article
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to.
3. You can claim up to 2 titles.
4. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks via your Submit an Article tab in your Member Drop Down Menu, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
Step 2: The Process to be Published
1. Once your article(s) are submitted it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 3 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
AUTHOR REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO SUBMIT:
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
We WILL NOT accept articles that do not meet these basic, minimum requirements. Your article will be kicked back to you if not well written, properly edited and submitted within these requirements.
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS MEMBERS EXTRA FEATURES:
In the body of your article, you can include 1 hyperlinked outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Freemium members, links in your articles are not clickable, however, we will include source links written out.
Place An In Content Ad.
If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
Here is a video explaining In Content Ads:
Images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) are encouraged to be submitted with your article. We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property. (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site.) Images cannot contain a call to action, selling or promoting in any way. Please utilize the In-Content Ad for this and it will also be linked to your desired destination.
VIDEOS and VLOGS:
To accompany an article and enhance a reader’s experience, you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Share the link to YouTube and submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. it is mandatory to include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
Video length limitation of no more than 10 minutes, *unless approved. Please keep in mind, ‘Brief is Better’. A shorter video has the best chance of being viewed from beginning to end.
No video that appears as an ad (promoting an item or service) will be posted unless the ‘In Content Ad’ fee is paid (see above). If we can answer the question ‘Where can I buy this?‘ in your video, it will be considered an advertisement.
*Ted Talks and professionally recorded content will be reviewed for inclusion on an individual basis.
Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
REQUIRED BY ALL AUTHORS:
BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE!
We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. Upgraded members, we tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly REQUIRED to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article. Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit and Article Form.
MANDATORY : Be sure that your WU profile is filled out and reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile. Need help? Watch this Tutorial
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment with the # that coincides with the tile you wish to claim and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members Opportunity – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Share excerpts from your book, help promote your webinars, classes, and courses! Premium and Premium Plus Members, you get 1 FREE Hyperlink in your article!
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for a series and inspiration for Sure Fire Hits!:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
CLAIM A TITLE:
If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below with the # of the title! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served.
ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 3 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 2 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
- Healthy or Just Hype?
- Venus Retrograde 10/5 -11/16 (DUE ASAP) – Heather Lang
- Embracing the October Full Moon
- Embracing the October New Moon
- How Your Body and Spirit Recharge in Autumn
- Seasons and Cycles of Life
- Mentally Preparing for Family Gatherings
- Halloween Safety Tips (due ASAP)
- Creative Ideas for Trick-or-Treat Goodies (due ASAP)
- 5 Pillars of a Successful Relationship
- Break Free from Isolation
- Do children get anxiety?
- Talking to your child about bullying
- Tips for your child to adjust to a new school
- Types of Arthritis and How to ease pain
- The Mental Side of Recovering from Injury
- 10 Ideas for a Memorable Family Picnic
- Low Cost Last Minute Weekend Escapes
- Nutritious Anytime Dish You Should Try (Please include a recipe)
- Edibles In Your Backyard (flowers, herbs, etc.) – Photos of plants are great addition!
- Organic Vegetable Gardening – 5 Tips
- Organic Plant Gardening – 5 Tips
- October Numerology: What days are important? (SUBMIT ASAP)
- November Numerology: What days are important?
- Communicating with Your Ancestors
- Is Your Symptom Actually a Chronic Issue?
- What is Survivalism?
- Live Off the Land to Save Money & Increase Health
- Planning for Retirement
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Nutrition Tips
- Is Equality a Reality?
- Stop the Waste! 10 Tips
- Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
- Skin Cancer: What you need to know
- Alert: You are Dehydrated If … Kimberly Fisher
- How to Measure & Track How Healthy You Are
- Eating Nutritiously as a Lifestyle – Ann Musico
- Hidden Gluten Sources
- Micronutrients You Cannot Go Without
- Could it be Menopause? Reducing Symptoms
- How Long Will It Take to Get Fit?
- How Long Will It Take to Get Healthy?
- The Healthiest Societies & Why
- Ways to Nurture Mother Earth
- Homemade Tea Recipes
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Love
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Prosperity
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Honoring Yourself – Yve Anmore
- Delicious & Nutritious _____________________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below. This can be a focus on a specific food or recipe. Either way, please include a recipe)
- Staycation Ideas for Families
- ANY Numerology/Astrology/Celestial Events for End of October through November welcome ASAP – please comment below what it is and when it’s happening. (Multiple authors can claim writing on different topics/themes/happenings)
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- This is making you sick! (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.)
- Case Studies for Alternative Medicine (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- Case Studies for Therapy (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- 10 Weekend Getaway Ideas to Refuel
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _______________ (Could be a food, exercise, animal, the body, communication, business, just about ANYTHING that is interesting) – Sandra Cooze
- How I made a Comeback from: __________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) multiple authors/articles accepted – Sandra Cooze/emotional trauma brought on by sexual assault and rape
- 10 Tips to Emotional Wellness – Moira Hutchison
- Top 3 Items to Grow in Your Kitchen Garden
- 5 Inspired Ways to Get Your Exercise
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Visualization Exercise: Soothing Emotional Pain
- Visualization Exercise: Relaxation
- Visualization Exercise: Thought Stability/Making Decisions
- Visualization Exercise: Shifting Patterns
- Visualization Exercise: ________________ (fill in the blank) Mitzi Wood/Spiritual Guidance
- 20 Money Saving Tips
- Simplify and Enjoy Life: 10 Tips
- Long Term Benefits of Less Stress
- DIY Projects for Couples
- DIY Projects for Non Creative People
- DIY Projects Repurposing Trash
- DIY Projects Using Forest Finds
- DIY Projects Using Sustainable Materials
- My Favorite Crystal & Why
- Personal Safety Tips
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Illness
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Tragedy
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Unexpected News
- How Hypnotherapy Can Aid _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Pet Therapy: _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- How Animals Provide Therapy for ____________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Aromatherapy: 10 Benefits
- Make Your All Natural, Toxic Free _________________(Skincare, cleaner, haircare, etc Please fill in the blank with your comment below)
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 20 Tiny Tips for a Healthy Alternatives
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- What are Investors Looking for These Days? Getting Funded
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- 5 Ideas to Invite Birds Into your Backyard
- Mulching! How to & Benefits
- Non-toxic Ways to Rid Pests From your Home
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Ways to Volunteer in YOur Community (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girl Scouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipe For: ________________
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?)
- 20 Tips to Increase Your Self Confidence
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank) – Minna Wong (Ketogenic Diet )
- 5 Benefits of Giving & Receiving Compliments
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc. *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- 3 Early Signs for __________________ & What to Do (Fill in the blank in your comment below)
- Embody Confidence 5 Simple Tips – Moira Hutchison
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Caring for Aging Parents
- Preparing for Aging: Our Changing Body & Its Needs
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and how they help)
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Women
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Men
- 10 Tips & Natural Remedies (please note in comments what they are for. ie Skin, Hair, Inflammation, PMS, Stress, etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health
- Thyroid Issues? How to know
- September Family Fun Ideas on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life by ______________ (Your name)
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.) – Yve Anmore/You’re too sensitive
- Look Into the Benefits of ______________ (fill in the blank) ie: Nature, an herb or food, a practice, etc. Note in comments below what _________ is.) (Kristin Craft – Benefits of ThetaHealing)
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 30 Affirmations for November
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time For Me to _____________( fill in the blank)
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________ –
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Reasons to Cook at Home
- Write about any food and 10 Benefits of _________ (Example: 10 Health Benefits of Blueberries)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?) – Amy Sampson
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- Increase Success with NLP
- NLP Public Speaking Tips
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- Empowerment Quiz
- Confidence Quiz
- Finding Your Path Quiz
- True Love Quiz
- Compatibility Quiz
- Relaxation Quiz
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.)
- 10 Tips to be More Confident
- 5 Tips to Be Empowered and Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed)
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Living Pain Free
- Over 40? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid – NANCY STEVENS
- Over 50? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid – Mateja Petje, MS, LMFT
- How to Get Organized – Kimberly Fisher
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- What’s the Difference Between _____________ and _______? Jeannie Hall/Writers Block
- 10 Tips to Feel and Look Younger
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits/ Multiple authors welcome) Manuela Rohr/20 Second Break
- What is EFT & How to Get Grounded
- What is EFT & How to Increase Joy
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Grief
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Pain – Mateja Petje, MS, LMFT
- My Secret ______________ (fill in the blank)
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How! (fill in the blank) Michelle Vina-Baltsas/Dieting
- 5 Sleep Remedies and Tools
- 20 Ways to Stay Encouraged- NANCY STEVENS
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- 20 Tips to Finding Balance
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics) Kristin Craft/Speaking your authentic truth
- Hypo/Hyperthyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- How to Come Back from Rock Bottom
- My _____ is Out of Control! 10 Help Tips (Multiple authors with different topics welcome. In your comment below, specify what you will fill in the blank with. Ex.: Dog, Thyroid, Weight, Spending, Child, Addiction etc.) Michelle Vina-Baltsas/Eating
- How to identify if my child is ________________ (Fill in the blank: Being abused, Bullied, Depressed, etc.)
- What is Prosperity & How to Have More of it.
- Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Getting Off Prescription Drugs
- Reiki: A Natural Remedy for ____________ (fill in the blank)
- Benefits of Yoga Pose _________ (fill in the blank)
- Top 5 Alternative Medicine Practices
- 5 Top Healing Practices Dating Back 1000+ Years
- Top 10 Reasons Why Reiki is Used – Amy Sampson
- Healing Your Chakras with _______________ (Fill in the blank in your comment. ie. Breath Work, Visualization, sound healing, yoga, etc.) – Victoria Shaw/Visualization
- Crystals: How to use the power of ______________ (fill in the blank in your comment below)
- It’s Weird, Beautiful and Edible! (List of things [flowers, etc.] that are edible)
- Alone in the World: Tips to Beat Feeling Lonely – NANCY STEVENS
- Depression: 10 Tips to Avoid it Taking Over
- What is a ______ and Why it’s Encouraged (Fill in the blank with a traditional or Alternative medical test : Allergy test, Colonoscopy, etc.)
- Where does ADD come from?
- Reduce the risk of __________ (fill in the blank)
- How Can I Save the Environment?
- What is a Balanced Diet?
- What is the Paleo Diet?
- What is a Ketogenic Diet?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
- What is a Fibroid?
- What is Environmental Science?
- What is Environmental Justice?
- What are the Causes of Cancer?
- What Happens When You Have a Heart Attack?
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- What is Cognitive Development?
- The links between confidence & success
- How to Read Nutrition Labels
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Is Dairy Really Bad for Me?
- Is Sugar Really Bad for Me?
- Are Carbs Really Bad for Me? – Lynda Lippin
- The Chemistry of Nutrition
- November Full moon 22/23 –Nicolette Tura
AWARENESS DATES FOR OCTOBER (DUE ASAP)
AIDS Awareness Month
Child Abuse Awareness Month
Cyber Security Awareness Month
Energy Awareness Month
Healthy Lung Month
Lupus Awareness Month
National Alcohol Awareness Week (Oct. 4-10)
National Brain Injury Awareness Month
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
National Down Syndrome Awareness Month
National Liver Awareness Month
National Orthodontic Health Month
National Spina Bifida Awareness Month
Psoriasis Awareness Month
Rett Syndrome Awareness Month
Vegetarian Awareness Month
AWARENESS DATES FOR NOVEMBER
Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month
American Diabetes Month
CPR Awareness Month
Crohn’s and Colitis Awareness Month
Diabetes Awareness Month
Diabetic Eye Disease Month
Huntington’s Awareness Month
Lung Cancer Awareness Month
National Epilepsy Month
National Healthy Skin Month
National Hospice and Palliative Care Month
National Marrow Awareness Month
Osteoporosis Month – Lynda Lippin
Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
Prematurity Awareness Month
Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month
AWARENESS DAYS FOR NOVEMBER FROM THE UNITED NATIONS
2 November – International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists (A/RES/68/163)
6 November – International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict (A/RES/56/4)
10 November – World Science Day for Peace and Development (UNESCO 31 C/Resolution 20)
14 November – World Diabetes Day (A/RES/61/225)
16 November – International Day for Tolerance (UNESCO 28 C/Resolution 5.61; A/RES/51/95)
16 November (third Thursday in November)- World Philosophy Day (UNESCO 33 C/Resolution 37)
20 November – Universal Children’s Day (A/RES/836(IX))
25 November – International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women (A/RES/54/134)
29 November – International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People (A/RES/32/40B)
30 November – Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare (OPCW C-10/5)