The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Join Us as a WU World-Changer to be an author, get published, listed in our directory and promoted free!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
READ & FOLLOW guidelines to get featured on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog. A globally recognized wellness blog that shares YOUR message with the world!
- Be sure you are logged into your WU account so below links take you to your private member’s only areas.
- Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below.
- The WU Featured blog is open to ALL WU World-Changers with additional benefits for Premium and Premium Plus Members.
- Submit your article via the Submit an Article Tab in your Member Drop Down Menu.
- Getting published on WU allows exposure to our 3 Million Readers visiting over 12 Million times!
GET STARTED: Tips to get the most out of being Featured Author of the Day! Watch this video now.
Did you watch that video? GREAT! Let’s go…
It’s FREE to be published and featured! However, the VALUE of getting published on The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is equal to $300. We DO NOT accept sponsored posts to keep the value and integrity of our content and focus on our members (that’s you!).
Getting Published on WU Gives You a TEAM to Support Your Article!
Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article by responding to your comments under your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Step 1: Rules to Claim Titles & Submitting Your Article
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # (number) corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to.
3. You can claim up to 2 titles, as a freemium member and up to 3 as an upgraded member.
4. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks via your Submit an Article tab in your Member Drop Down Menu, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
Step 2: Publishing Process
1. Once your article(s) are submitted it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 2 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE (0:45 Second Video):
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS:
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS MEMBERS EXTRA BENEFITS:
In the body of your article, you can include 1 hyperlinked outbound link for NO FEE. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Freemium members, links in your articles are not clickable, however, we will include ONLY source or reference urls that are NOT self-promotional, written out not clickable.
💥💥💥💥💥 Place An In Content Ad (See 1:25 minute Video) 💥💥💥💥💥
If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
Images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) are encouraged to be submitted with your article. We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property. (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site.) Images cannot contain a call to action, selling or promoting in any way. Please utilize the In-Content Ad for this and it will also be linked to your desired destination.
VIDEOS and VLOGS:
To accompany an article and enhance a reader’s experience, you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Share the link to YouTube and submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. it is mandatory to include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
Video length limitation of no more than 10 minutes, *unless approved. Please keep in mind, ‘Brief is Better’. A shorter video has the best chance of being viewed from beginning to end.
No video that appears as an ad (promoting an item or service) will be posted unless the ‘In Content Ad’ fee is paid (see above). If we can answer the question ‘Where can I buy this?‘ in your video, it will be considered an advertisement.
*Ted Talks and professionally recorded content will be reviewed for inclusion on an individual basis.
BLOG SERIES, Monthly Tip, Core Blogger, etc. Opportunity reserved for Premium & Premium Plus Members:
Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
REQUIRED BY ALL AUTHORS UPON PUBLISHING:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ IMPORTANT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE!
The Wellness Universe and the founders share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. Upgraded members, we tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ REQUIRED ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article.
Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support of your article is essential.
You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit your Article Form.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ MANDATORY ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: Be sure that your WU profile is filled out completely and reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile.
Need help filling out your profile? Watch this video.
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment at the bottom of this post with the # (number) that coincides with the tile you wish to claim and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members Opportunity – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Share excerpts from your book, help promote your webinars, classes, and courses! Premium and Premium Plus Members, you get 1 FREE Hyperlink in your article!
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
TOPICS for a series and inspiration for Sure Fire Hits!:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
HOW TO CLAIM A TITLE:
If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below with the # of the title! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served.
ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. Your article is to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 3 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 2 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
- Numerology for mid to late February
- Numerology for March
- Full Moon Feb 19
- New Moon March 6th
- Love: Has is become lackluster?
- Reigniting the Spark
- 5 Conversations starters for a 1st Date
- Is Marriage an end to a Sex Life?
- 10 Ways to Pamper Yourself – Women
- 10 Ways to Pamper Yourself – Men
- More Focus, Clarity & Creativity Through Better Sleep
- Bedtime Tips for Better Sleep
- Soup! Try this recipe:
- How to avoid colds & flu
- Healthy or Just Hype?
- Vision Board Ideas – Rachel Frederick
- Plan for Success: Hit Your Goal
- Plan for Success: Starting a New ________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do children get anxiety?
- Talking to your child about bullying
- Tips for your child to adjust to a new school
- Types of Arthritis and How to ease pain
- The Mental Side of Recovering from Injury
- Low Cost Last Minute Weekend Escapes
- Nutritious Anytime Dish You Should Try (Please include a recipe)
- Communicating with Your Ancestors
- Is Your Symptom Actually a Chronic Issue?
- What is Survivalism?
- 10 Ways to Create an Extraordinary Life
- Lessons Learned From My Mom
- What I Wish I Was Taught Growing Up – Ilene Dillon
- Top 3 Ways To Maintain Your Cool When Heated
- How To Heal A Broken Heart – Swan Amanda Montague
- How Self-Love Saved My Life
- Top 10 Tips To Help Save the Planet
- How My Pet Got Me Through a Tough Time
- How To Unblock My Blocks To Meditation – Dr. Terry Segal
- How I Packed Away My Emotional Baggage For Good
- 10 Ways to Say I Love You
- 5 Tips to Living A Life You Love
- How My Disease Saved My Life
- How To Reinvent Yourself – Swan Amanda Montague
- Fake It Till You Make It
- Best Snacks to Munch On That Aren’t a Snoozefest
- How To Tell Someone They Complain Too Much
- Tips on Moving Past Betrayal
- Feel Your Feelings – Ilene Dillon
- How To Keep Promises To Yourself
- Top Tips on How To Get Out of a Rut
- Help, My Hair Is Falling Out!
- How Do I Get My Partner to Actually Listen to Me
- Learning to Trust Again
- How I Began To Love Myself
- 10 Tips to Stay Committed to Your Health
- Releasing Guilt – Ilene Dillon
- How Not Getting What You Want Is Truly a Blessing
- Learning To Navigate Change – NANCY STEVENS
- Top Tips on Becoming a New Mom
- Help! I’m Afraid To Take Risks
- Toxic Foods Right In Your Home
- How To Get Started On Clean Eating – NANCY STEVENS
- How To Deal With Overwhelm – NANCY STEVENS
- How To Find Your Purpose
- Learning How To Accept Your Circumstances
- Keeping The Extra Pounds Off During the Winter Months
- How A Setback Can Become Your Greatest Comeback
- Overcoming Obstacles
- How Travel Opened My Eyes to Life
- Self-Evaluation – Is it a chronic issue?
- Living with OCD
- Living with a Phobia (Please be specific)
- Living with Adult ADD
- Living with Food Addiction
- Living with a Physical Dis-figuration
- Living with an Embarrassing Secret
- Live Off the Land to Save Money & Increase Health
- Planning for Retirement
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Quality of Life: Nutrition Tips
- Is Equality a Reality?
- Stop the Waste! 10 Tips
- Natural Remedies for Menstrual Cramps
- Skin Cancer: What you need to know
- How to Measure & Track How Healthy You Are
- Eating Nutritiously for Picky People
- Eating Nutritiously for Busy People
- How to Get Kids to Try New Foods
- Hidden Gluten Sources
- Micro-nutrients You Cannot Go Without
- Could it be Menopause? Reducing Symptoms
- How Long Will It Take to Get Fit?
- How Long Will It Take to Get Healthy?
- The Healthiest Societies & Why
- Ways to Nurture Mother Earth
- Homemade Tea Recipes
- A Spiritual Ritual for: Prosperity – Kristi Borst
- Delicious & Nutritious _____________________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below. This can be a focus on a specific food or recipe. Either way, please include a recipe)
- Staycation Ideas for Families
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- This is making you sick! (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.)
- Case Studies for Alternative Medicine (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- Case Studies for _______ Therapy (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _______________ (Could be a food, exercise, animal, the body, communication, business, just about ANYTHING that is interesting)
- How I made a Comeback from: __________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) multiple authors/articles accepted – Nikki Taylor anxiety and lack of motivation to manifesting my dream business
- Top 3 Items to Grow in Your Kitchen Garden – Jennifer Pries
- 5 Ways to Get More Exercise Daily
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Visualization Exercise: Relaxation
- Visualization Exercise: Thought Stability/Making Decisions
- Visualization Exercise: Shifting Patterns
- Visualization Exercise: ________________ (fill in the blank)
- 20 Money Saving Tips
- Simplify and Enjoy Life: 10 Tips
- Long Term Benefits of Less Stress
- DIY Projects for Couples
- DIY Projects for Non Creative People
- DIY Projects Re-purposing Trash
- DIY Projects Using Forest Finds
- DIY Projects Using Sustainable Materials
- My Favorite Crystal & Why
- Personal Safety Tips
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Unexpected News
- How Hypnotherapy Can Aid _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Pet Therapy: _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- How Animals Provide Therapy for ____________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Make Your All Natural, Toxic Free _________________(Skincare, cleaner, hair care, etc Please fill in the blank with your comment below)
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 20 Tiny Tips for a Healthy Alternatives – Angela Cummings
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- What are Investors Looking for These Days?
- Small Business Funding Ideas
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- How to Attract and Care for Backyard Birds in the Winter
- Mulching! How to & Benefits
- Non-toxic Ways to Rid Pests From your Home
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Ways to Volunteer in Your Community (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girl Scouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipe For: ________________
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?)
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank)
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc. *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- 3 Early Signs for __________________ & What to Do (Fill in the blank in your comment below)
- Confidence at Any Age
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Preparing for Aging: Our Changing Body & Its Needs
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and how they help)
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Women
- Natural Remedies for Thinning Hair for Men
- 10 Tips & Natural Remedies (please note in comments what they are for. ie Skin, Hair, Inflammation, PMS, Stress, etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health
- Thyroid Issues? How to know
- Family Fun Ideas on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life by ______________ (Your name)
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.)
- Look Into the Benefits of ______________ (fill in the blank) ie: Nature, an herb or food, a practice, etc. Note in comments below what _________ is.)
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 31 Affirmations for March
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time For Me to _____________( fill in the blank) – Kristi Borst/Quit my Job
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________ –
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Reasons to Cook at Home
- 10 Benefits of (insert a food) _________ (Example: 10 Health Benefits of Blueberries)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- Increase Success with NLP
- NLP Public Speaking Tips
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- Empowerment Quiz
- Confidence Quiz
- Finding Your Path Quiz
- True Love Quiz
- Compatibility Quiz
- Relaxation Quiz
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.)
- 5 Tips to Be Empowered and Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed)
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Living Pain Free
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- What’s the Difference Between _____________ and _______?
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits/ Multiple authors welcome)
- What is EFT & How to Increase Joy
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Grief
- My Secret ______________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Sleep Remedies and Tools
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics)
- Hypo/Hyperthyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- How to Come Back from Rock Bottom
- My _____ is Out of Control! 10 Help Tips (Multiple authors with different topics welcome. In your comment below, specify what you will fill in the blank with. Ex.: Dog, Thyroid, Weight, Spending, Child, Addiction etc.)
- How to identify if my child is ________________ (Fill in the blank: Being abused, Bullied, Depressed, etc.)
- What is Prosperity & How to Have More of it.
- Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Reiki: A Natural Remedy for ____________ (fill in the blank)
- Benefits of Yoga Pose _________ (fill in the blank)
- Top 5 Alternative Medicine Practices
- 5 Top Healing Practices Dating Back 1000+ Years
- Healing Your Chakras with _______________ (Fill in the blank in your comment. ie. Breath Work, Visualization, sound healing, yoga, etc.)
- Crystals: How to use the power of ______________ (fill in the blank in your comment below)
- It’s Weird, Beautiful and Edible! (List of things [flowers, etc.] that are edible)
- What is a ______ and Why it’s Encouraged (Fill in the blank with a traditional or Alternative medical test : Allergy test, Colonoscopy, etc.)
- Where does ADD come from?
- Reduce the risk of __________ (fill in the blank)
- How Can I Save the Environment?
- What is a Balanced Diet?
- What is the Paleo Diet?
- What is a Ketogenic Diet?
- What is Bariatric Surgery?
- What is a Fibroid?
- What is Environmental Science?
- What is Environmental Justice?
- What are the Causes of Cancer?
- What Happens When You Have a Heart Attack?
- What is Alzheimer’s Disease?
- What is Cognitive Development?
- The links between confidence & success – Rachel Frederick
- How to Read Nutrition Labels
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- Is Dairy Really Bad for Me?
- Is Sugar Really Bad for Me?
- The Chemistry of Nutrition
International Awareness days from Wikipedia:
February 11 World Day of the Sick Instituted by Pope John Paul II
February 11 International Day of Women and Girls in Science UN Women
February 12 Sexual and Reproductive Health Awareness Day
February 12 Darwin Day
February 12 International Day of Women’s Health
February 12 Red Hand Day Child Soldier Awareness
February 14 Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Day (Canada) Children’s Heart Society
February 14 V-Day Global day to end violence against women
February 15 International Childhood Cancer Day Childhood Cancer Foundation
February 17 Random Acts of Kindness Day (USA)
February 20 World Day of Social Justice
February 21 Global Information Governance Day
February 22 World Thinking Day
February 27 World NGO Day Baltic Sea NGO Forum of the Council of the Baltic Sea States, Communities, International Leaders and Organizations
February 27 Anosmia Awareness Day, World NGO Day
February 28/29 (last day of February) Rare Disease Day
3/1 Self-Injury Awareness Day
3/2 Employee Appreciation Day
3/3 World Wildlife Day
3/8 International Women’s Day
3/10 National Women and Girl’s HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
3/11 National Singles Day
3/12 World Glaucoma Day
3/15 World Consumer Rights Day
3/15 World Contact Day
3/17 World Sleep Day
3/20 World Oral Health Day
3/20 World Rights to Water Day
3/21 Cluster Headache Awareness Day
3/21 International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
3/21 World Poetry Day
3/21 World Down Syndrome Day
3/21 World Puppetry Day
3/21 International Day of Forests
3/22 World Water Day
3/23 World Meteorological Day
3/24 World Tuberculosis Day
3/25 International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade
3/25 International Day of the Unborn Child
3/25 Observance of National Genocide Day
3/26 Purple Day for epilepsy
3/30 World Bipolar Day
From www.UN.org please get an expanded explanation on the following observances and claim in comments of interested:
11 February International Day of Women and Girls in Science (A/RES/70/212)
13 February World Radio Day (A/RES/67/124)
20 February World Day of Social Justice (A/RES/62/10)
21 February International Mother Language Day (A/RES/56/262)
1 March – Zero Discrimination Day [UNAIDS]
3 March World Wildlife Day (A/RES/68/205)
8 March International Women’s Day
20 March International Day of Happiness (A/RES/66/281)
20 March French Language Day (French)
21 March International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (A/RES/2142 (XXI))
21 March World Poetry Day (UNESCO 30 C/Resolution 29)
21 March International Day of Nowruz (A/RES/64/253)
21 March World Down Syndrome Day (A/RES/66/149)
21 March International Day of Forests (A/RES/67/200)
22 March World Water Day (A/RES/47/193)
23 March World Meteorological Day [WMO] (WMO/EC-XII/Res.6)
24 March World Tuberculosis Day [WHO]
24 March International Day for the Right to the Truth concerning Gross Human Rights Violations and for the Dignity of Victims (A/RES/65/196)
25 March International Day of Remembrance of the Victims of Slavery and the Transatlantic Slave Trade (A/RES/62/122)
25 March International Day of Solidarity with Detained and Missing Staff Members