Jean Voice Dart
"Miracles don't just happen. We make them happen." ~Jean Voice DartJean Voice Dart is the Founder and Executive Director of the Monterey Bay Holistic Alliance, a 501(c)3 nonprofit health education organization dedicated to providing free access to health and wellness resources, information, events and services. She has a Masters Degree in Special Education from Illinois State University and is a Registered Music Therapist, a certified Master Level Energetic Teacher, and a certified Sound and Vibrational Therapist. She is a published author, and has written hundreds of health and wellness articles, as well as hosting the local television program, "Making Miracles Happen."
Jean's personal journey with health challenges, has inspired and motivated her to support, promote, and seek out alternative approaches to healing and to embrace and help provide free access to all methods of healing.
The Monterey Bay Holistic Alliance, is a charitable organization, governed by a Board of Directors, that serves thousands of people of all ages around the world, located on the beautiful central California coast. Jean and her husband founded the organization in 2001. It provides many services such as:
- A free directory of health and wellness practitionerrs educations, authors and vendors
- An online holistic health gloassary of alternative and complimentary medicine
- A listing of over 150 health and wellness events every month
- Grants and forward giving opportunities through the "Hearts to Hands" program
- Internships for university students
- Research-based health articles and the latest news developments
- Opportunities for multimedia presentations airing on local television network, and much more.
Jean is a proud member of The Wellness Universe. For more information about Jean, or the Monterey Bay Holistic Alliance, visit the MBHA websites, listed here.