Terry Pappy is the quintessential creative—author of six books on creativity and business development, award-winning writer, designer and creative workshop leader. Throughout her career, she has worked with a diverse clientele including large brands such as IBM, Sprint, The Tribune Company, Florida Virtual School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Marriott International and American Suzuki as well as companies on the rise from the family-owned private business to solopreneur expert.
In 2006, Terry founded her marketing firm, Better3, which specializes in guiding solopreneurs to create an authentic, distinctive brand with easy-to-implement growth strategies. Host of the Simplify & Multiply show, Terry provides tactical, practical and inspirational guidance on creating a solopreneur lifestyle business. In 2020, she added PappyClub, a 24/7 platform where solopreneurs access best practice training to grow their businesses and receive customized one-on-one implementation support through the engagements that Terry offers to help solopreneurs build a Business of YOU.
Terry helps soul-driven solopreneurs uncover and express their unique individuality so they can allow their 1000% uniqueness shine, grow their business and have a greater impact through thought leadership. Her three products include:
- Business of YOU Strategy – a roadmap that defines message, audience, personal brand, content marketing and revenue streams with an implementation plan
- Business of YOU Design – full service design, copywriting, website development and lead generation and additional implementation such as setting up a podcast, YouTube channel, etc.
- Business of YOU Guidance – 24/7 business development and tactical coaching to support clients as they live out their 1000%, grow client revenue and serve their audience with joy
Learn more and schedule a consult with Terry at PappyClub.com.
Awards and Affiliations
- Writer's Digest Non-Fiction Writing Award (for 14 Days)
- Pennsylvania Printing Association Printing Award (for Pappycards)
- Various awards for fine art by regional art shows in Central Florida
Causes and Organizations
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Project Literacy
- Second Harvest Food Bank
Certifications and Credentials
Degrees in Visual Communications from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh and New Media from Georgia Tech and Foundations Life Coach Certificate from the Institute for Life Coach Training and other professional certificates in applications, Microsoft and Sandler sales.