The Wellness Universe welcomes Linda Dieffenbach, Healing Arts Practitioner and Coach, in partnership for Wellness for All programming with her 12-session course, Your Transformational Healing Journey: Heal Your Chakras. Heal Your Life.
This course is designed for adult learners who are passionate about their personal growth and are ready to dive deep into the profound healing available through the chakra system. No prior knowledge needed. Your Transformational Healing Journey: Heal Your Chakras. Heal Your Life includes live monthly classes along with interactive group coaching and personalized support and guidance. Additional online materials enable you to integrate and apply the lessons and tools to support lasting and sustainable changes.
Enroll today: https://bit.ly/HealYourChakraswLindaD
Linda Dieffenbach is a Healing Arts Practitioner, Certified Coach and teacher with a gift for creating a safe, heart centered space to support transformational healing and growth.
Linda guides individuals, couples, groups and professionals to better manage stress and anxiety, navigate life transitions, create healthier relationships, improve self-esteem, overcome chronic patterns and unhealthy habits, heal emotional trauma, and engage in a more supportive and compassionate connection with themselves.
Linda is a certified Usui Reiki Master and Teacher, a certified Heart IQ Master Practitioner, and has training and expertise in a broad range of practices and modalities that enable her to work with the wisdom of the body’s energy system as a method to facilitate personal growth and healing.
Linda also leads workshops on a variety of wellness topics, including stress management, healthy communication skills, meditation, and healthy relationships.
Linda’s Journey as a Healer
On a quest to find effective tools to help overcome personal trauma, Linda began learning Reiki in 2002. The profound benefits she experienced led her on an ongoing journey to gain more knowledge and expand her skills in the holistic healing arts. She is a certified Usui Reiki Master and Teacher, and a certified Heart IQ Master Practitioner. Additionally, Linda is trained to work with the wisdom of the body’s energy system as a method to facilitate personal growth and healing through Coaching and Chakra Clearing.
Throughout her career, Linda has facilitated groups, training’s, workshops and events on stress management, healthy relationships, self care, spiritual growth, trauma, and other healing and personal development topics.
Linda is also the founder and host of the Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival, an annual holistic community event and fundraiser supporting the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County.
Causes and Organizations
- Reiki Healing Association: Member
- The Wellness Universe: Wellness Leader
- Phoenixville Business Alliance, Vice President
- Phoenixville Regional Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Unite for HER: Volunteer/Service Provider
- BodyMindSpiritDirectory.org, Member
- Domestic Violence Center of Chester County, Fundraiser through the Autumn Goddess Retreat Festival (2009-2021)
Certifications and Credentials
- Bachelor of Social Work: West Chester University
- Chakra Clearing with Applied Integration: Elizabeth Frediani
- Soul Witnessing: Elizabeth Frediani
- Usui Reiki Master Teacher: Lorien Carrillo
- Animal Reiki Master Teacher: Lisa Powers & Reiki Healing Association
- Animal Communication and Healing: Kim Pickett
- Heart IQ Mastery Practitioner/Coach: Christian Pankhurst, DC
- Heart IQ Relationship Coach: Christian Pankhurst, DC
- The Sanctuary® Model for Trauma Informed Care: Trainer and Core Team Member: The Devereux Foundation
- Holistic Health & Wellness Coach: Natura Institute
- Life Coach: Shad Helmstetter & Christian Pankhurst, DC
- Group Chakra Balancing & Healing Practitioner: Natura Institute
- Sanctuary Model for Trauma-Informed Care: Sanctuary Institute
- Somatic Embodiment and Regulation: Linda Thai, MSW, ERYT-200, CLYL
- Polyvagal Meditation: Linda Thai, MSW, ERYT-200, CLYL
- Acupressure: Michael Read Gach, PhD
- Shamballah Multidimensional Healing: Tacey Tomasetti, RMT
- Munay Ki Rites: Terri Remedio