Hi, I am Dr. Cindy Cork, Holistic Practitioner and Health Advocate, and I help women over 40 find the spark that Reignites Their Life.
As women, we typically give our all to our families, relationships and careers, We give to everyone else instead of ourselves and then find ourselves reassessing those efforts after we get to that “certain age” and the kids and relationships are gone, the job isn’t as fulfilling as it once was, and our health is suffering We find ourselves asking “where do we go from here?” but let fear prevent us from making changes and trying something new.
I’ve been there!
I constantly gave my everything to my career because I wanted to make my parents proud. I gave up my home, my job and my security and moved 6000 miles away from civilization all in the name of love – only to find myself after 12 years literally dying and broken. As I lay there in the critical care unit listening to the beeping machines attached to my body, I was forced to open my eyes and make some life-changing decisions. It was time to love myself more than anyone else and put my needs first, even though it meant starting over from scratch.
I’ve been in the healthcare field now for three decades, first as a pharmaceutical chemist and then as an optometrist and alternative health practitioner. I’ve discovered that there are three foundational pillars to true health: physical health, emotional/spiritual health and financial health. If any of these areas is lacking, we lose our spark and passion for life.
My programs work on those 3 areas:
Reignite Your Health focuses on utilizing your eyes as a crystal ball into your health and visible light and natural foods as medicine
Reignite Your Wealth helps you to create a wealth mindset, so you can embrace new financial technologies and investment opportunities that will set you up for a future that is financially secure.
Reignite Your Flame puts the spotlight on your life, challenging you to examine the relationships you have with yourself and others, to identify your blocks and push you to embrace your true purpose.
What I love most about what I do is seeing my clients shift from poor health and low self-esteem to having an expanded vision for themselves. Clients like Shaniqua who went from a size 22 to a 14 and gained the confidence she needed to be the first person in her family to graduate from college and is now living her best life on her terms, starting up her own business.
We all know that when women are empowered and show up in their purpose, everyone in their sphere and communities benefit. My mission is to be the stone that creates lots of ripples in the ocean of women’s lives. I want to help them light that spark to Reignite Their Life.
I would love for you to connect with me on the Wellness Universe, and look forward to getting to know you better.
Awards and Affiliations
- Amazon #1 Bestseller “1 Habit for Entrepreneurial Success” 2020
- Amazon #1 Bestseller “40/40 Rules” 2017
- “Factors Governing the Analytical Supercritical Fluid Extraction and Supercritical Fluid Chromatographic Retention of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons”, Journal of Chromatography, 1991.
Causes and Organizations
- Mendenhall Flying Lions Club (Juneau, Alaska) - Joint Sight Committee, Membership Chair - focus on providing eyecare services to those in need in Southeast Alaska
- Eye On Others - personal charitable organization providing eye exams and glasses to those in need locally and in underdeveloped countries, with a focus on hekping survivors of domestic abuse.
- Florida Heiken Children's Vision Fund (a division of Florida Lighthouse For The Blind) - providing eye exams and glasses to low income children in Florida schools
Certifications and Credentials
DOCTOR OF OPTOMETRY, Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry Active licenses: Florida, Alaska, Virginia, Iowa, Jamaica W.I.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, CHEMISTRY, Florida International University
- Optometric Phototherapy (syntonics)
- Diplomate, Holistic Iridology
- Myopia Management
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) for biomedical research involving human subjects
- NCLE (National Contact Lens Examiners)
- Neurodesign Engineering (Neurolinguistic Programming and Hypnosis)
- Live Blood Microscopy
- Raw Foods Teacher, Nutritionist and Chef
- Flow Systems Analysis