Healing. Here. Now. Mindfulness, Trauma, and Recovery, a course for self-care and healing brought to you in partnership with Aundrea Veney Founding Director, Chief Vision Officer, and Wellness Universe Trauma Expert Leader for Wellness for All programming.
What if you could heal? If you had the tools, the guidance, and the community, would you say "yes" to healing old wounds? Aundrea creates the sanctuary.
Enroll Now 👉 https://bit.ly/HealingHereNow
Launching 8/8/22 every 2nd Monday for 12 months at 6:00pm ET/3:00pm PT each live 90-minute session, experience support, transformation, community, and healing.
Aundrea Veney is the proud mother of two daughters, Yaya of two grand-angels and a loving life partner to one. She is the Founding Director and Chief Vision Officer of two organizations where the mission focus is empowerment, advocacy, safety, education, and liberation. ADVAS Oasis Inc., a personal development corporation, and SAVDA World Inc., a non-profit.
Ms. Veney is an award-winning speaker, published author, executive training instructor, self-empowerment & transitional life coach, and mindfulness meditation facilitator. She attended University of Maryland in College Park for business administration and has certifications in embodied social justice facilitation, chakra clearing, reflexology, trauma and recovery, sound therapy and sound healing. Aundrea is also a licensed Femme! Instructor, where she guides clients through releasing emotions using movement supported by African drums. She is committed to unconditional self-acceptance and empowerment by way of personal healing. This matters greatly as she believes when we heal our internal world, the external world we experience will be healed.
Awards and Affiliations
- 2021 Toastmasters International District Speaking Contest Winner Award
- 2020 Toastmasters International Area Speaking Contest Winner Award
- Harriet's House (for Human Trafficking Victims) -partnering organization
Causes and Organizations
- Shelter House Supporter
- Operation Underground Railroad Supporter
- Loudoun Abuse Women’s Shelter (LAWS) Volunteer
- S.A.F.E Housing Network Supporter
- Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Member
- Night Nation Run, StandUp2Cancer Volunteer
- Purple Runway Volunteer
- School of The Womanly Arts (SWA) Supporter
- Pussy Is Life Supporter
- Dear Girls Academy Volunteer
- DOD Safe Helpline
- The Emotional Institute Supporter
Certifications and Credentials
- Embodied Social Justice Program Certificate
- Certified Self-Empowerment & Transitional Life Coach
- Therapeutic Art Life Coach
- Accredited EFT Practitioner
- Certified Trauma & Recovery Practitioner
- Certified Sound Therapy & Sound Healing Practitioner
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Trauma Informed Meditation Instructor
- Chakra Healing, Reflexology Practitioner
- Licensed Femme! Instructor