Hi,I’m Melissa.I am a Life/Health Coach, Yoga Teacher and Confidence Junkie!I help others break free from their INNER CRITIC, end their dysfunctional relationships with food and exercise, love their bodies, and find the FREEDOM to live a CONFIDENT LIFE.
Needless to say, I am madly in in love with the work that I do.
BUT, I have to be honest with you about something, I have had my fair share of ups & downs too. For years, my life revolved around food, exercise, and my “TYPE-A” personality.
On the outside, I looked like I had it all together:
- Beautiful Home
- Great Career
- Loving Boyfriend (now fiancé)
- Wonderful Family and Friends
On the inside I was a HOT mess. My life had become so rigid with my patterns and habits I just couldn’t take it anymore.
I was so caught up in my restrictive eating and over exercise patterns, my anxiety was unbearable, and I constantly let my inner critic get the best of me. I questioned who I was and what I wanted out of life, and found my health and my happiness quickly going in a downhill spiral.
DEEP DOWN, I KNEW I WANTED TO CHANGE.
I knew there had to be more to life than how I was living… going through the motions, “living” day by day stuck in routines that were taking me NOWHERE fast.
So it hit me…
- I needed a mindset readjustment.
- I needed to redefine what “health” looked and felt like for ME.
- I needed to break free from my INNER CRITIC and rigid habits.
- I NEEDED to change if I ever wanted to be happy, healthy and truly LIVE.
“IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU’VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU’LL KEEP BEING WHAT YOU’VE ALWAYS BEEN.”
That simple quote was what changed my perspective on how I was living. It was the “ah-ha” moment I needed to make me realize that:
- I deserved to be happy and healthy
- I deserved to feel confident and comfortable in my own skin
- I deserved to be FREE from the unrealistic expectations I…