Partnering with progressive business leaders who believe in the importance of promoting, and supporting emotional intelligence and wellness, which directly impacts organizational health overall. It is a fact that depression, anxiety, and other stress factors do not discriminate. Therefore, from a human capital perspective, mental wellness initiatives and employee well-being should be a top priority for business leaders enterprise wide.
A 2018 report from the Mental Health in the Workplace Summit sited the following:• More days are lost to absenteeism due to mental health than from any other illness.
We also know the following to be true:
• Statistics show that people spend 1/3 of their time at work equating to over 90,000 hours over the course of a person's lifetime - consider the impact that you, and members of your organization have on people knowing this is true.
• It is best practice for company leaders and human resource professionals alike, to (at a minimum) provide employees access to mental wellness related support and services. Some employees may not feel comfortable disclosing mental health related issues, so access to support and care is paramount.
• It is important to understand the paradigm of living in a highly digital, efficient, (seemingly) connected world, yet one that is less inter-personally connected, and less authentically engaged than ever before.
Most importantly we know that organizations who create meaningful relationships with employees achieve tangible, and measurable positive outcomes from their efforts, including:
• Improved employee retention rates
• Improved employee satisfaction (happiness) translates to increased productivity
• Reduced Human Resource related complaints allows an organization to spend more time fine-tuning wellness programs, benefit packages and recognition programs• Improved client/customer retention and satisfaction is often an exponential benefit of business wellness programs.
Our approach to personal, professional and business wellness fosters transformation, renewal, and measurable positive outcomes. Due to the fact that our offerings extend beyond conventional consulting and coaching services, we customize our programs and services to best suit the needs of each client we serve.
Working together, we can help you do something great for you, the people around you, and your organization.
• Personal advising for business leaders and entrepreneurs
• Business Wellness/Organizational Health
• Advisory Board Services