“Nurturing your own development isn’t selfish.
It’s actually a great gift to other people.”
- Dr. Rick Hanson, Author of : Buddha's Brain: The Practical Neuroscience of Happiness,
Love, and Wisdom
Over the past twenty-seven years, I've developed a solid tool kit and methodology which can be tailored to your specific needs and situation.
Depending on the situation, I use a combination of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP), and Energy psychology, EMDR, Advanced Integrative Psychotherapy (AIT), Cardiac Psychology and Psychological Assessment tools.
Three to four times a year , I also offer Hold Me Tight Workshop for Couples.
Hold Me Tight Couples Workshops are one of my favorite aspects to my practice. During the weekend, we focus on the scientific research about what makes romantic love last and how to apply it to your relationship. Couples practice applying the skills with each over the two days.
The Hold Me Tight Workshop is based on the book, "Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love" by Dr. Sue Johnson
Author of Two Books:
- Wisdom on Stepparenting: How To Succeed Where Others Fail
- Stress and A Healthy Ticker: A Mind/Body Approach to Preventing Heart Disease
Awards and Affiliations
Dr. Diana's Educational Background:
- Doctorate and Masters in Clinical Psychology, California, 1989 from CSPP-San Diego now known as Alliant University
- B.A. Liberal Studies, Minor in Psychology and Deaf Education California University at Northridge, 1984