Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) creates strategic integrated communications, advertising and multimedia campaigns for nonprofit and for-profit organizations and interests. A consistently award-winning firm, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision while inspiring a world of connection.
Among the services we are proud to provide are:
- research and strategy development;
- communication and campaign conceptualization;
- reports, quarterlies and other publications;
- interviews, writing, editing and proofreading;
- graphic design, infographics and original illustrations;
- commercials, videos, films and websites;
- advertising and marketing, including social media;
- public relations that include crisis communications;
- global organization communications;
- digital and print development and management; and
- language translations and formatting.
Representative clients include author and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Reverend John Dear and Campaign Nonviolence with the Pace e Bene Nonviolence Service; Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Roche; St. Elizabeth's Medical Center; X-Factor Communications; Strategic Intelligence Skills; Affinity Federal Credit Union; Family Promise Founder Karen Olson; The Arc of Somerset County, which advocates for people with developmental disabilities; and more.
APCI and its clients have been recognized for excellence by organizations that include the global Communicator Awards, whose 6,000 entries are judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts comprised of industry leaders from companies such as Disney, Wired and MTV.
To realize your vision while inspiring a world of connection, visit APCI at aggieperilli.com and contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!
Awards and Affiliations
Award of Distinction * Award of Merit * Awards of Excellence (2) * Certificates of Achievement (2) * Certificates of Special Merit (2) * Meritorious Enterprise Reporting * Communicator Awards (2) * Gold Award * Recognition from Association of Independent Information Professionals * Community Award * and more
Causes and Organizations
Campaign Nonviolence and Other Peace Organizations
Chemical and GMO-free Organic Food, Clothing, and Products and Practices
Organic Regenerative Agriculture and Landscaping
Yoga, Reiki, and Mind-Body Healing