Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) creates integrated communications and multimedia campaigns. An award-winning agency, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference.
Among our full-service offerings are:
– communication and campaign conceptualization
– periodicals, reports and other publications
– interviews, writing, editing and proofreading
– graphic design, infographics and illustrations
– public relations with crisis communications and training
– advertising and marketing, including social media
– commercials, films, videos, and websites
– language translations with formatting in print and online
Representative partners and clients include author and Nobel Peace Prize Nominee Reverend John Dear with Campaign Nonviolence and the Pace e Bene peace organization; Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Roche; Strategic Intelligence Skills; X-Factor Communications; Affinity Federal Credit Union; Family Promise Founder Karen Olson; The Arc of Somerset County, which advocates for people with disabilities; and more.
APCI and its clients are consistently recognized for excellence by organizations including global Communicator Awards, which is judged by executives in organizations such as Disney, MTV-Viacom, Time-Meredith, and Wired.
To realize your vision while inspiring a world of difference, contact APCI at email@example.com.
Awards and Affiliations
Award of Distinction * Award of Merit * Awards of Excellence (2) * Certificates of Achievement (2) * Certificates of Special Merit (2) * Meritorious Enterprise Reporting * Communicator Awards (2) * Gold Award * Recognition from Association of Independent Information Professionals * Community Award * and more
Causes and Organizations
Campaign Nonviolence and Other Peace Organizations
Chemical and GMO-free Organic Food, Clothing, and Products and Practices
Organic Regenerative Agriculture and Landscaping
Yoga, Reiki, and Mind-Body Healing