View group info

We are dropping the scoop right here! We let you in on what is hot, happening and shakin’ in WU. This group is for all members to connect with the admin team and stay connected with the happenings in WU. All members find all of your special opportunities and announcements. Private Members Only, exclusive information, special codes and opportunities will be posted in this central location!

Tutorial To Participate in This Group: https://youtu.be/HgkmxT6QGEA

Member Permissions:
– WU Admins posts updates
– Reply to topics in forum

Enjoy being here!

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Anna Pereira
  • Profile picture of Shari Alyse
  • Profile picture of The Wellness Universe

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Ashley Brewer
  • Profile picture of Heather Corinne Lang
  • Profile picture of Jennifer Tasker
  • Profile picture of Kimberly Bayne

Join us for a WU gathering in Mountainside, NJ on 10/20!

13 replies, 9 participants Last updated by  Anna Pereira 1 month, 4 weeks ago
  • Author

The Wellness Universe
    Participant
    @thewellnessuniverse

Join us! We are going to have a casual gathering to chat and get to meet face to face. It’s always exciting to meet each other in person and spend time getting to know WU World-Changers! This will be a room filled with inspirational power houses, rocking transformation and world change!! Who better to spend a casual, fun day with?

DETAILS:

Hosted by WU Founder, Anna Pereira

This lunch is a casual gathering and networking opportunity while we enjoy lunch and drinks! Each is responsible for their own order/bill, please come prepared.

Handing out business cards is welcomed, but the purpose of this is a no pressure, make a new friend atmosphere to connect in person. Authentic conversation and getting to know the real you is why we love these informal gatherings.

Comment below to RSVP by 10/19

Please private message @annapereira with your phone number to KIT if you RSVP.

*Due to the potential for this to be a very large group, we will limit attendees to 20 people. Please RSVP ASAP (Bringing a friend or significant other is welcome)

See you 10/20!

Anna

Shari Alyse
    Participant
    @sharialyse

Wish I could join you all! I’m sure you’ll have a great time!

Khrystle Rea
    Participant
    @khrystlerea

Count me in!! 🙂

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Fantastic Khrystle! Can’t wait to meet you 🙂 Also received your message – wuuuhuuuu!

Sue Pritchard
    Participant
    @suepritchard

I’m sorry I cannot make it, as I will be having torn meniscus repair procedure on Friday.  If you ever have a meet up in the Philadelphia area, I would definately be interested!  Enjoy!

Sue

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Speedy recovery Sue <3 Hope all goes well and will keep you posted!

Isabella Read
    Participant
    @isabellaread

Thank you for your kind invitation. I live the other side of the pond so it would be a just a little impractical to try and make it. Have fun!

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Thank you Isabella! We will have one on your side soon 🙂 Stay posted

Chris Collins
    Participant
    @chriscollins

Thanks! I will be in St. Louis then! Any gatherings there?

Chris

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Hi Chris! Thank you for letting me know – You are more than welcome to create one. We are not traveling there in the near future, but anything is possible! You can create a meet-up in the Meet-Up group and we will share it 🙂

Sorry, but I will not be able to attend. Little too far for me. Have a wonderfully inspiring time!

Alicja

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Thank you Alicja! Will miss you – you have been here for some time and will meet one day 🙂

<3

Anna

Sarah R Burns
    Participant
    @sarahrburns

Hi Anna:  I would LOVE to have attend and meet you and the others, but I am in Florida and not expected to go north for a few weeks.  Have a great time!  I hope to connect soon…

Anna Pereira
      Participant
      @annapereira

Hi Sarah! We will be in Miami soon!! https://www.thewellnessuniverse.com/hub/meetups/forum/topic/wu-wants-to-meet-up-in-miami-11-18/
      Hope you can make it

🙂

Anna

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.