View group info

We are dropping the scoop right here! We let you in on what is hot, happening and shakin’ in WU. This group is for all members to connect with the admin team and stay connected with the happenings in WU. All members find all of your special opportunities and announcements. Private Members Only, exclusive information, special codes and opportunities will be posted in this central location!

Tutorial To Participate in This Group: https://youtu.be/HgkmxT6QGEA

Member Permissions:
– WU Admins posts updates
– Reply to topics in forum

Enjoy being here!

Group Admins

• Profile picture of Anna Pereira
  • Profile picture of Shari Alyse
  • Profile picture of The Wellness Universe

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Ashley Brewer
  • Profile picture of Heather Corinne Lang
  • Profile picture of Jennifer Tasker
  • Profile picture of Kimberly Bayne

FREE CLASS! Joy Master Class: Angelic Guidance To Manifesting Joy

22 replies, 5 participants Last updated by  Janette Stuart 2 months, 4 weeks ago
  • Author

The Wellness Universe
    Participant
    @thewellnessuniverse

Hello WU World-Changers! Join us May 10th for our next WU Featured Expert Series! Would love for you to SHARE this with your following. This is how we ALL grow!  This is your chance to rally around one of your members and help us to spread the word about all of the impactful work we are doing for our planet and humanity. We hope you will not only join us for this class but also support! Thank you!

Just for WU World-Changers! Share Janette’s class on social media and in your newsletter, get a FREE 1 Hour Angel Reading! Details below.

Below is the copy you can use to share to your social media, newsletters, etc. and some posters/memes to choose from.

Thank you!
    Team WU

Do you know that joy is your birthright? You are deserving of living a life of joy. Join WU Featured Expert Janette Stuart, Founder/Emissary of Joy and Angelic Practitioner at Angel Angles in this introductory class on living a life of joy no matter what circumstances you are currently experiencing in life.

You will walk away with tips, tools and techniques to immediately elevate your level of joy each and every day of your life.

Grab Your FREE Seat https://wellnessuniverse.learnitlive.com/class/12125/Joy-Master-Class-with-WU-Featured-Expert-Janette-Stuart#

Janette is an angelic practitioner who lives a life of joy and is passionate about sharing love, joy and peace into the world. A published author of 3 books about joy and a creator of an inspirational card deck, she shares her experience during a long career in finance and human resources and now doing the work of her soul in retirement.

Wonderful gifts for joining us:

Showing Up Live Gift: A free $20 Angel card reading coupon

WINNERS DURING LIVE CLASS: 8 winners:
    3 seats to 6-week Joy e-course ($77 value )
    5 digital books ($6 value )

May 10th @ 2pm EDT – If you can’t make it LIVE, be sure to still register to access recording.

Sign up here: https://wellnessuniverse.learnitlive.com/class/12125/Joy-Master-Class-with-WU-Featured-Expert-Janette-Stuart# 

Share Janette’s class on social media and in your newsletter, get a FREE 1 Hour Angel Reading! Minimum Requirement Details:

1. Share about Janette’s class at least 5X through your social media platforms

2. Share in your email newsletter 1X

3. Invite a minimum of 40 of your friends to Janette’s FB Event (Just click on ‘share’ and invite as many people as you wish) https://www.facebook.com/events/1855157741449044/

If you are supporting Janette with these 3 criteria, comment below so she can book your angel reading.

That’s it!

(images)

Janette Stuart
    Participant
    @janettestuart

I’m so looking forward to this class.  I’d love it if you’d join in also.

Love,

Janette

#WUVIP

Cheryl Meyer
    Participant
    @cherylmeyer

I have already signed up for the class and want to support Janette and the class. m I adore her and this will be my pleasure.

Any time frame of when it is best to do the newsletter and social media.  1 week prior?

Thanks

Janette Stuart
      Participant
      @janettestuart

Oh Cheryl, I adore YOU.  Thank you for your love and support always. #WUVIP

Cheers,

Janette

The Wellness Universe
      Participant
      @thewellnessuniverse

Thank you @cheryl-meyer! Any time you can post and email to fulfill #1 & #2 and please don’t forget #3:

3. Invite a minimum of 40 of your friends to Janette’s FB Event (Just click on ‘share’ and invite as many people as you wish) https://www.facebook.com/events/1855157741449044/

🙂 thank you!

Anna

Ariann Thomas
    Participant
    @ariannthomas

Janet,

I just posted one of your posters in my monthly newsletter. It went out today. It is posted on Facebook on my personal page Ariann Thomas and my business page Ancestral Lineage Clearing.  It will be posted 3 times here. I will also post my newsletter announcement on LinkedIn and Twitter.

Have a great time on your show. I look forward to my Angel reading.

Blessings, Ariann

Janette Stuart
      Participant
      @janettestuart

Oh, I am so grateful for your loving support.  I am so appreciative.  I will be honored to provide an angel reading for you and we’ll be in touch soon.  Cheers and here’s to more JOY all around.

Love,

Janette

#WUVIP

The Wellness Universe
      Participant
      @thewellnessuniverse

Thank you @ariannthomas! Please don’t forget #3:

Thank you!

Anna

Janette Stuart
    Participant
    @janettestuart

Thank you @ariannthomas and @cheryl-meyer for your help in spreading the word.  I appreciate you helping in generating the JOY.  I’m so looking forward to the class this Thursday.  http://bit.ly/JoyMasterClass  So far, 71 people have signed up and Anna’s goal is for 100.  I am so grateful. 

Cheers.

Love,

Janette

Ariann Thomas
    Participant
    @ariannthomas

Joy, I just sent out another newsletter with another flyer announcing your class. I am happy your signups are doing well. I have signed up for your class. I’m not sure I can attend in person. Fridays are super hectic for me.

Good luck,

Ariann

Janette Stuart
    Participant
    @janettestuart

Thank you for helping to spread the joy, dear Ariann.  The good news is that the class is on Thursday, May 10 and it will be recorded if you need to catch the recording.  I appreciate all your help and will be in touch soon about the angel card reading for your thank you gift.

Much love,

Janette

#WUVIP

Erika Laszlo
    Participant
    @erikalaszlo

Thank you, Janette, for the great class. 🙂 I am sorry that I could not join it live, but it was too late for me when it started (late midnight). But I loved the recording, your slides are beautiful and your voice is very calming. 🙂

Is there a way I could rate your class? I did not find how to do that. I would give the best. 🙂

With much love,

Erika

The Wellness Universe
      Participant
      @thewellnessuniverse

Hi Erika! Thank you for watching the recording. You can review all classes you too at The Lounge by logging into your Lounge account and going to > My Account > View Inbox > Feedback Requests

Janette Stuart
      Participant
      @janettestuart

Thanks for the love, dear Erika.  I’m glad you were able to feel the love and joy across the miles.  Also, thank you @annapereira for posting about the feedback.  I appreciate that.  Much love to you both, j #WUVIP

Erika Laszlo
    Participant
    @erikalaszlo

Thank you for the photo, Anna, I will look and find it. 🙂 With love to both, Erika 🙂

Janette Stuart
    Participant
    @janettestuart

Blowing you a virtual kiss from California, dear Erika.

Erika Laszlo
    Participant
    @erikalaszlo

You are really sweet Janette. I still did not find the way how to rate your class, I feel quite stupid… 🙂

Janette Stuart
      Participant
      @janettestuart

Not at all, dear Erika.  I’ll check it out and see if I can figure it out easily.  Cheers.

Janette Stuart
    Participant
    @janettestuart

@erikalaszlo, I am so grateful for you to take the time to write a review for my class.  I hope these instructions help (and perhaps scrolling up to Anna’s screenshot also…)

Go to the Lounge https://wellnessuniverse.learnitlive.com/classes-events.html

At the top of the panel click on My Account

Go to Inbox

On the left hand side of the screen you should see an option called Feedback Request

Click on the Joy Master Class listing

Leave your Feedback

And I thank you very much!

Love,

Janette

Erika Laszlo
    Participant
    @erikalaszlo

Thank you, Janette! Now I was able to do it and I did it! 🙂 Rated: excellent. 🙂

Janette Stuart
      Participant
      @janettestuart

Ah, Bless You, dear heart.  Much love, right back to you.  Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

Love,

Janette

Erika Laszlo
    Participant
    @erikalaszlo

Lots of love, Janette. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.