Tips & Tools for business growth. This is your one-stop shop to find tips & tools on anything from building your email list to what is the most current advice on social media. WU will post tips for not only making the most out of your membership here, but to help you along your complete journey to success.
Tutorial To Participate in This Group: https://youtu.be/HgkmxT6QGEA
We encourage you to share with everyone resources that have helped you! Since we have many business coaches, you are welcome to share your strategies and resources, but please keep them relevant with genuine content NOT offers, and 1 post a day.
– Create topics in forum
– Reply to topics in forum
– Post to group wall
Enjoy being here!
In the spirit of ensuring all are uplifted and honored by our WU Group, we are called to outline our Code of Conduct. Perhaps it goes without saying, or it should, that by being part of this group, you agree to the code details listed below. Period. And we Thank You.
1. All posts in this group will be clean, kind and considerate of all who wander in. This is a positive, empowering group and its members stand for what is good and compassionate and caring in the world. The Wellness Universe consistently strives to be a resource to find trusted sources displaying respect, decorum, good taste and information (as well as services, products, tools) that are in line with all types of Wellness. We do not have to like or agree on a personal level with you, and thusly you with each other. Our job (individually as well as a group) is to be supportive, or silent. We will NOT tolerate anything that is intentionally trying to cause discord within this community.
Therefore, the following will not be tolerated:
•Calling-out, demeaning, degrading, or undermining anyone in this group because you don’t agree with their business or any of their personal choices
•Spamming, pornography or graphic material of any sort.
2. Displaying Netiquette: You agree to share content respectfully and will not upload any material that is not your own, as your own – meaning you use the ‘share’ button so that each piece of content that is shared will lead back to the person who created it.
3. Authentic Connection versus Shameless Self Promotion: There is an essential distinction that must be made here. No one likes to be sold; people long to be inspired. Apparent in social media, as demonstrated in life, people will run from the car sales person or retail clerk who accosts them at the door. So too will folks flee and click away from anyone who’s apparent sole purpose is to sell. Authentic Connection is about sharing a part of yourself, your ideas and insights and leaving a person richer. This may or may not lead to a sale, but could lead to a genuine relationship that will build who you are and what you offer long-term.
– As You Uplift, the Higher You Rise – look for opportunities to celebrate others. Not with a reciprocation in mind, just celebrate and link to/share others works. You will set the stage for the service of your life and you cannot help but win. The more you give, the more you receive. Isn’t that easy and pure Awesome?!
4. Understand that ignoring this code will result in a warning and possible removal. Should you be abusive in any way, know that you will be banned and reported immediately.
Thank You for being a part of the this group. We appreciate and value each WU World-Changer and we know you will do the same. By being a WUVIP and a member of this group you are agreeing to the terms of our Code of Conduct.