The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
If you are not a WU World-Changer, please apply to be a WU World-Changer to submit your article. Thank you!
READ & FOLLOW guidelines to get featured on the globally recognized Wellness blog that shares YOUR message with the world!
- Be sure you are logged into your WU account so below links take you to your private member’s only areas.
- Respecting This Great Opportunity is Appreciated. Read and Follow ALL Instructions Below: For article submission AND expectations once your article is published, compliance is mandatory.
- The WU Featured blog is open to ALL WU World-Changers.
- Submit your article via the Submit an Article Tab in your Member Drop Down Menu.
- Getting published on WU allows exposure to our 2.5 Million Readers visiting over 10.8 Million times!
Take Advantage of This Opportunity – FREE!
Although it’s FREE to be published and featured, the value of getting published is $300. We DO NOT accept sponsored posts to keep the value and integrity of our content and focus on on members.
SUPER TIPS!: Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
You get a TEAM to support Your Article! Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and sharing all over social media. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article by responding to your comments under your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Helpful Tip: Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Please Read & Follow All Information Thoroughly
1. Please read all instructions and comment below with the # corresponding to the blog title you wish to claim from the list or suggest your own.
2. CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to.
3. You can claim up to 2 titles.
4. Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
1. Once your article(s) are submitted (use the Submit an Article button in your Membership Drop Down Menu), it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits.
2. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 4 weeks.
3. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & HOW TO SUBMIT:
We STRICTLY adhere to these MINIMUM Requirements. PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS.
– Articles MUST BE well-written in English.
– Professionally edited and ready to publish. Need an editor? Contact L.E. Saba
– Between 500 – 1000 words submitted as a Word Document.
We WILL NOT accept articles that do not meet these basic, minimum requirements. Your article will be kicked back to you if not well written, properly edited and submitted within these requirements.
BEST PRACTICES & SUGGESTIONS
We ONLY Publish Value: Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
– Your WU profile is linked to your article in your Author’s Bio box appearing under your article.
PREMIUM & PREMIUM PLUS MEMBERS EXTRA FEATURES: In the body of your article, you can include 1 hyperlinked outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in your submission form which link to hyperlink.
Place An In Content Ad. If you wish to bring EXTRA ATTENTION and a call to action to anything: A product, Service, Newsletter sign up, etc. check out what an ‘In Content Ad’ looks like HERE. You will have the option in your Submit an Article form to purchase this ad and include an image and link that will stay in your article as long as it is posted!
Here is a video explaining In Content Ads:
IMAGES: We highly encourage you to submit images that add to the value and interest to your blog article to be included in the body of your post (i.e. Food for recipe articles, Step by Step photos, etc.) We select the Main Featured Images for published blogs. All images submitted must be YOUR property (Either you took them or obtained them with publishing privileges via a free or paid image site) Contain no call to action, selling or promoting in any way.
VIDEOS and VLOGS: To accompany an article and enhance a reader’s experience, you can add your video in the ‘Submit an Article’ form when you submit. Share link to YouTube and submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long and NOT just a video. If in your video you are calling out your social media sites and properties such as your blog, website, etc. it is mandatory to include ‘Find me on The Wellness Universe’.
Video length limitation of no more than 10 minutes, *unless approved. Please keep in mind, ‘Brief is Better’. A shorter video has the best chance of being viewed from beginning to end. No video that appears as an ad (promoting an item or service) will be posted unless the ‘In Content Ad’ fee is paid (see above). If we can answer the question ‘Where can I buy this?‘ in your video, it will be considered an advertisement.
*Ted Talks and professionally recorded content will be reviewed for inclusion on an individual basis.
BLOG SERIES: Opportunity for Premium & Premium Plus Members. If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
RE-BLOGGING: If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
IMPORTANT BENEFITS & EXPECTATIONS: HELPING YOU SHINE!
We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. Upgraded members, we tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly REQUIRED to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments that appear at the bottom of your article. Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications. Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit and Article Form.
MANDATORY : Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile. Need help? Watch this Tutorial
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment and you will be assigned that title.
Premium & Premium Plus Members Opportunity – SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Share excerpts from your book, help promote your webinars, classes, and courses! Premium and Premium Plus Members, you get 1 FREE Hyperlink in your article!
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES MUST BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for a series and inspiration for Sure Fire Hits!:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
CLAIM IT! If you feel called to write on one of the below suggested titles, don’t delay, shout it out in comments below with the # of the title! You will be notified with a reply comment within 48 business hours if you got it. First come, first served.
ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below.)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 4 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 3 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
- Spring Dish You Should Try (Please include a recipe)
- Edibles In Your Backyard (flowers, herbs, etc.) – Photos of plants are great addition!
- Homemade Tea Recipes
- Botanicals that Soothe & Heal
- Delicious & Nutritious _____________________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below. This can be a focus on a specific food or recipe. Either way, please include a recipe)
- Staycation Ideas for Couples
- Staycation Ideas for Families
- ANY Numerology/Astrology/Celestial Events for End of May through July welcome ASAP – please comment below what it is and when it’s happening. (Multiple authors can claim writing on different topics/themes/happenings)
- Carcinogens in Our Food
- This is making you sick! (Toxic items, foods, thinking, etc.)
- Case Studies for Alternative Medicine (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- Case Studies for Therapy (Please give us the issue/disease and what method was used within your comment below) MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS from various Authors accepted
- 10 Chemical Free Cleaning Tips
- Gardening Tips
- 5 Exercises that Take You Outdoors – Amanda Ajoke Onitiju
- 10 Weekend Getaway Ideas to Refuel
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _______________ (Could be a food, exercise, animal, the body, communication, business, just about ANYTHING that is interesting)
- Top 5 Alternative Practices that Work – Dr. Danielle J. Duperret, ND/PhD
- How I made a Comeback from: __________ (fill in the blank in your comment below) multiple authors/articles accepted
- Why are You Still Sick?
- 10 Tips to Optimal Wellness
- Basics to Organic Gardening
- Top 3 Items to Grow in Your Kitchen Garden
- 5 Keys to Beat Loneliness
- 5 Inspired Ways to Get Your Exercise
- 5 Natural Remedies for Pain & Inflammation
- Tips to Outsmarting Your Procrastinating Self
- Start Healthy Today – 5 Tips
- Visualization Exercise: Calming Anxiety – Mateja Petje, MS, LMFT
- Visualization Exercise: Soothing Emotional Pain
- Visualization Exercise: Relaxation
- Visualization Exercise: Creating Space
- Visualization Exercise: Heartbreak Recovery – Joy Andreasen
- Visualization Exercise: Thought Stability/Making Decisions
- Visualization Exercise: Shifting Patterns
- Visualization Exercise: Releasing Old Beliefs
- Visualization Exercise: Building Confidence – Moira Hutchison
- Visualization Exercise: ________________ (fill in the blank)
- Tuning Into Your Inner Child – Paul Hellwig
- How You Can Appreciate the Journey
- Fixing Your Flaws
- 20 Tips to be More Confident
- You are Worthy! 10 Tips for Self-Love
- 20 Money Saving Tips
- Simplify and Enjoy Life: 10 Tips
- Allowing Blessings to Unfold
- 10 Ways to Invite Prosperity – Rosemary Knight
- Long Term Benefits of Less Stress
- 5 Ways to Exit Emotional Rollercoasters
- Triggers & Responses – Rachael Taylor
- Summer DIY Projects
- DIY Projects with Your Kids
- DIY Projects for Couples
- DIY Projects for Non Creative People
- Personal Safety Tips
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Illness
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Tragedy
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Life Change
- Coping Skills: Dealing with Unexpected News
- How Hypnotherapy Can Aid _______________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below) Moira Hutchison/Coping with Life Changes
- Get Reiki for Your Pet! – Mary Blake
- Pet Therapy
- How Animals Provide Therapy for ____________(Please fill in the blank within your comment below)
- Embrace Stress Free Living
- Aromatherapy: 10 Benefits
- Make Your All Natural, Toxic Free _________________(Skincare, cleaner, etc Please fill in the blank within) your comment below)
- 20 Tiny Tips that Keep You on Task
- 20 Tiny Tips for a Healthy Alternatives
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Networking Success
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Money
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Save Time
- 10 Tiny Tips that Help you Reduce Waste
- What are Investors Looking for These Days? Getting Funded
- 5 Ways a Pet Positively Impacts Your Family
- 5 Ideas to Invite Birds Into your Backyard
- 10 Ways to Be More Positive
- My Family Tradition:________ (Fill in the blank)
- The Best Recipe for __________________
- A Vegan Twist on ___________________ (Your favorite recipe welcome! Multiple authors welcome with unique recipes)
- 10 Ways to Volunteer With Value (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girlscouts)
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
- How Much Should We Get of Each Vitamin & Mineral?
- Pair it Up for The Greatest Health Boost (What vitamins/minerals/herbs/spices work together to give the best health benefits?)
- 20 Tips to Increase Your Self Confidence
- 5 Tips to See Through Lies
- Is it Really Healthy? ___________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Benefits of Giving & Receiving Compliments
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for health issues, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc. *When claiming this, please note in your comment WHAT your remedy will cure. Multiple authors welcome for different issues, etc.)
- Can Meditation Cure Disease?
- Tips for Releasing Toxic Relationships – Rachael Taylor
- Tips for Releasing Toxic Habits
- Embody Confidence 5 Simple Tips
- How to Forgive the Unforgivable
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.)
- Caring for Aging Parents
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- 10 Hacking Prevention Tips (online safety)
- 10 Natural Cleaning Products
- 5 Natural Hair Care Remedies (and what they alleviate)
- 10 Tips & Natural Remedies (please note in comments what they are for. ie Skin, Hair, Inflammation, PMS, Stress, etc.)
- Autoimmune Disease: A Holistic Approach to Health
- Thyroid Issues? How to know
- Top 3 Life Hacks from _____________(Your Name) – Multiple authors welcome for individual articles.
- 10 Tips to Stop Shaming Yourself
- 10 Tips to Share Kindness – NANCY STEVENS
- Family Fun Ideas on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different)
- Best Advice I Ever Got on _______________ (Fill in the blank)
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (you’re too aggressive, you’re a perfectionist, etc.)
- Look Into the Benefits of ______________ (fill in the blank ie: Nature, an herb or food, a practice, etc. Note in comments below what _________ is.)
- 5 Tips to Release Heartbreak
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 30 Affirmations for June – Joy Andreasen
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time For Me to _____________( fill in the blank)
- Did you know __________?
- 5 Fascinating Facts About _________________
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.)
- The Miracle Herb ____________________ (fill in the blank)
- 5 Reasons to Cook at Home
- Meal Planning Benefits – Ann Musico
- Write about any food and 10 Benefits – Example: 10 Health Benefits of Blueberries
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child ______________?
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Holiday Road Trip: 5 Tips
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- Support for Caregivers
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- Increase Success with NLP
- NLP Public Speaking Tips
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- 10 Tips to Love Your Inner Goddess
- 5 Signs You Have an Addiction to __________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. Ex: Working out, Sex, Food, etc.) Vanessa Kredler/Food
- 10 Tips to be More Confident
- 5 Tips to Be Empowered and Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (Please list in comments below what you are filling in the blank with. ‘Heartburn’ has been claimed)
- 5 Tips to Eliminate Pain Naturally
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Ultimate Guide to Self Love
- Living Pain Free
- Over 40? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid
- How to Get Organized
- How to Save Money
- How to Safely Deal with an Obsessive Person
- Walking on Eggshells? Communication Tips
- 10 Tips to Feel and Look Younger
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits/ Multiple authors welcome) Natalie Perez/Yoga Nidra
- What is EFT & How to Get Grounded
- What is EFT & How to Eliminate Anxiety
- What is EFT & How to Increase Joy
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Grief
- What is EFT & How to Reduce Pain
- My Secret ______________
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How!
- 5 Sleep Remedies and Tools
- 20 Ways to Stay Encouraged
- (An Illness) ____________ What is it & How to Treat (Multiple Authors for this one! Please note the illness in comments and please do not duplicate another author’s illness)
- 20 Tips to Finding Balance
- Do you know these signs of Dementia?
- The Amazing Healing Benefits of _______________ (Music, Nature, Forgiveness, Etc. Please fill in the blank. Multiple Authors welcome with different topics) Ann Musico/Forgiveness
- Hypo/Hyper Thyroidism – Symptoms, Effects & Remedies
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Optimal Health
- Healing on a Soul (or Spiritual) Level for Pain Free Living
- How to Come Back from Rock Bottom
- My _____ is Out of Control! 10 Help Tips (Multiple authors with different topics welcome. In your comment below, specify what you will fill in the blank with. Ex.: Dog, Thyroid, Weight, Spending, Child, Addiction etc.)
- How to identify if my child is ________________ (Fill in the blank: Being abused, Bullied, Depressed, etc.)
- What is Prosperity & How to Have More of it.
- Everyday Money Saving Tips
- Time Saving Tips for Parents
- Time Saving Tips for Busy People – Elizabeth Clark
- Love After Infidelity
- Getting Off Prescription Drugs
- What are Reiki & the Chakras?
- 5 Top Healing Practices Dating Back 1000+ Years
- How Energy Work Works – Angelica Rose
- Top 10 Reasons Why Reiki is Used
- Healing Your Chakras with _______________ (Fill in the blank in your comment. ie. Breath Work, Visualization, sound healing, yoga, etc.)
- Crystals: How to use the power of ______________ (fill in the blank in your comment below)
- It’s Weird, Beautiful and Edible! (List of things [flowers, etc.] that are edible)
- Alone in the World: Tips to Beat Feeling Lonely
- Depression: 10 Tips to Fight it
May is Month: (If you are doing an Awareness post, please mention in your comment below and submission to Ashley it is TIME SENSITIVE)
American Stroke Awareness Month (promoted by the National Stroke Association)
Arthritis Awareness Month
Better Hearing and Speech Month
National Celiac Disease Awareness Month
Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month
Clean Air Month
Global Employee Health and Fitness Month
Healthy Vision Month
Hepatitis Awareness Month
Lupus Awareness Month (promoted by the Lupus Foundation of America)
National Mediterranean Diet Month
Melanoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month
Mental Health Month
National High Blood Pressure Education Month
Older Americans Month
National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
National Osteoporosis Awareness and Prevention Month
Preeclampsia Awareness Month
Ultraviolet Awareness Month
Food Allergy Awareness Week (second full week of May)
Food Allergy Action Month
National Women’s Health Week (begins on Mother’s Day)
National Alcohol- and Other Drug-Related Birth Defects Awareness Week (begins on Mother’s Day)
National Neuropathy Awareness Week (second full week of May)
National Senior Health Fitness Day (last Wednesday of May)
World Autoimmune Arthritis Day (May 20)
Global Youth Traffic Safety Month
National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month
National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month
National Stuttering Awareness Week (May 9-15)
National Neuropathy Awareness Week (May 12-16)
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (May 18)
National Asian and Pacific Islander HIV/AIDS Awareness Day (May 19)
National Hurricane Preparedness Week (May 22-28)
Healthy and Safe Swimming Week (May 23-29)
Don’t Fry Day (May 27)
Heat Safety Awareness Day (May 27)
World No Tobacco Day (May 31)
Thank you to HealthLine for this list!
Please feel free to suggest a title below.
As a best practice, your blog will post on the date Ashley gives you. Please be sure to share your blog and respond to ALL comments the day it posts. We collectively create the WU blog and we ALL contribute to its success.Published in