The Wellness Universe Featured Blog is reserved to highlight articles from members of The Wellness Universe, our WU World-Changers.
******* CLOSED! Please see the October Blog Call *******
Most links below can be accessed once you are logged into your WU World-Changer account. Please be sure you are a member of WU to contribute and get featured. Join Us As a WU World-Changer Free
Congratulations WUVIPs you ROCK our Featured Blog! Your articles are being read by over 100K people a month! Over 550K visits a month and in the last year over 1.6 Million unique visitors have visited our featured blog.
FREE for all WU World-Changers! Publication value is currently $300, if we accepted sponsored posts! But as a WU World-Changer, we publish your articles completely FREE! Submit YOUR blog from your Member Drop Down Menu. Scroll down to ‘Submit an Article’
Getting published – secrets to success! Get More Reads, Comments & Shares on your article.
Our WU Influencer team and your WU World-Changer community as well as visiting guests support your content via comments and shares. Be sure to say thanks to them and anyone commenting on your article. A little gratitude goes a long way!
Join Bloggers Paradise for special opportunities and loads of support!
Watch this excerpt from ‘Meet the Founders‘ for details about blogging and hosting classes at The Lounge.
Please Read All Information Thoroughly
Please read all instructions and comment below to claim a suggested title or suggest your own.
CHECK BACK within 48 hours to see our reply to you and confirm your claim to the title you are committing to. You can claim up to 3 titles.
Articles are scheduled in order of receipt. If you claim blog titles and do not submit your claimed article within 2 weeks, we may not accept future submissions to feature you. Thank you!
Once your article is submitted, it is reviewed and accepted or you will be contacted with recommended edits. Once your article is accepted it is scheduled by Ashley. We have a publishing calendar and are typically scheduled out up to 4 weeks. Blogs that are ‘special & time sensitive’ based on a calendar event recognized by a holiday or worldly event are scheduled before the event happens. More details on time sensitive articles below.
Below are some suggested titles and topics that are sure to do well! If anything speaks to you, comment and you will be assigned that title.
Full Guidelines & to Submit an Article for The Wellness Universe Featured Blog: Go to ‘Submit an Article’
SUBMISSION SPECS: Your well-written article must be submitted in English, edited and ready to publish. Upload to the Submit and Article form. Articles MUST BE well-written, edited, between 300 – 800 words in a Word Document or PDF file format. We edit for publishing, however are not a personal editing service. Your article will be kicked back if not properly edited before submission.
Once you are confirmed for a title, submit it within 2 weeks.
Your article should be educational, inspirational, motivational, informative or story-telling in some way. The reader should walk away with a feeling they gained something valuable, NOT feeling like they were ‘sold to.’ We will not publish articles that are a ‘sales pitch’ for your product or service. Provide written value and they will seek out your services.
In the body of your article, you can include one outbound link. If you have multiple links or sources, only 1 will be hyperlinked so please be sure to specify in the “Comments” field in submission form which link to hyperlink.
MAIN FEATURED IMAGE: Our blog theme has strict image requirements and if you choose to submit a Featured Image with your article, they MUST be rectangular with a 3:2 ratio and not contain text. You’re welcome to submit an image, but typically we provide our own Main Featured Image for several reasons. If you submit an image and we do not use it, we will do our best to find another image that is aligned with the one you submitted. Images and videos for the BODY of your article are awesome! We welcome and encourage images and video depicting visuals of what you are writing about.
VIDEOS and VLOGS: to accompany an article are a great and you can add your video in the form when you submit. Please be sure it is uploaded to YouTube. Please submit written content at least 3 paragraphs long.
Do you need a little inspiration for a blog topic? Please see the list below to submit individual articles.
BLOG SERIES: If you are submitting for a blog series, ALL articles in your series must be submitted in order for your series to be scheduled. A series would be defined as a minimum of 3, maximum of 7 articles surrounding one topic or theme. Writing a series is a great way to position yourself as an expert in the area of wellness that you represent. Please fill out 1 blog form for each article in your series and specify which part in the series it represents. (Part 1, Part 2, etc.)
If your article is published on The Wellness Universe, you cannot publish it anywhere for at least 30 days (including your own website/blog). Likewise, if you have published your article on your own website or elsewhere within the last 30 days, please wait to submit it. This is important because your content will be penalized by search engines and receive a much lower ranking.
HELPING YOU SHINE! We share your article to over 1 Million Followers on social media the day you are published. We tag your handles when shared as an extra opportunity to increase your following. The day your article posts, you are kindly requested to support your own content by sharing it and replying to your comments (Please check often the day of and the days following as you will not receive automated notifications). Your support for your article is essential. You are encouraged to visit the Featured Blog and support your fellow authors with sharing their blog and commenting. It’s a great way to build relationships. Those who GIVE SUPPORT, GET SUPPORT. Those who do not support their own content within 48 hours of publication may not be published in the future.
FIRST TIME AUTHORS: First Time Submitting? Let’s Get You Set Up as an Author! Please follow instructions via Submit and Article Form.
Fill out your WU Profile completely. Be sure that your profile reflects the best representation of you. Your article WILL NOT be published if you have a blank profile.
Onto the Inspiration!
SUBMIT A MULTI-WEEK SERIES:
Writing a series requires at least 3 posts about 1 topic. Writing a Series is an EXCELLENT WAY to position yourself as an expert in the area you are writing about. Here is an example of a series written by Pamela Dussault. Notice how it is great content and she links her webinars. http://blog.thewellnessuniverse.com/creating-positive-change-with-archangel-michael/
*** ALL ARTICLES IN A SERIES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED PRIOR TO the first article publishing. Comment below in this blog with a topic you would like to do a series about and Submit Your Series.
Some TOPICS for inspiration:
Fitness & Nutrition (Got a great recipe?)
An ‘Ultimate Guide’ ‘Top Tips’ ‘How To’ types of blogs
Illnesses & Disorders with remedies for them
Self Transformation, Self Development, Business Development
Alternative & Holistic wellness practices
Excerpts from your book can be used for a series
7 Day Eating Plans for: Detoxing, More Energy, Emotional Well-being, Reducing Cancer Risk Etc.
Below are a mixed bag of suggested titles to inspire you!
If you feel called to write on one of these, don’t delay, shout it out, in comments below! You will be notified with a reply comment if you got it. First come, first served. ALL of the titles suggested are to pull a reader in. All articles are to be written highlighting positive, inspiring, informative or educational content. These are ‘one offs’ and you just need to write on the 1 title. (If you are inspired by a title to write a series, comment below)
We always welcome blogs that are Holiday, Global Recognition Days, Astrological & Celestial Events. For these time sensitive blogs, you must let Ashley know at least 3 weeks ahead of the event and submit at LEAST 2 Weeks prior. We typically like to publish these a day or two before the event to get your article traction.
INSPIRING OPPORTUNITY: Create an ‘Of The Month’ series.
Do you have a Recipe of The Month? Mindfulness Tip of The Month? Fitness Tip of The Month? Random Act of Kindness of The Month? Get the idea? Commit to a monthly spot for a “————— of The Month” with your idea below in comments! If approved, we will give you that topic and slot each month. If you are late or fail to submit your ‘Of the Month’ article, you may be cancelled from the series.
CLAIM YOUR TITLE: Comment Below with the # of the blog you wish to claim and submit ASAP once it has been assigned. We will put your name next to the title and reply to your comment.
- Seasonal Depression – Samaria Nancy Cardinal
- How to Prepare This Fall Favorite: ______________ (Can be a vegetable with a recipe or a dish and recipe… Video would be great to accompany this!)
- Help ___________ With this Essential Oil:______________ (Fill in the blanks. Video is great to include!) – Kari Yasi
- Make it a Staycation! 5 Great Ideas
- 10 Super Anti-Aging Tips – Carolynn Younghusband
- How Safe Are You While Online? 5 Internet Safety Tips – Jessica Thiefels
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Big Customer Satisfaction
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Massive Impact – Jessica Thiefels
- 20 Tiny Tips that Lead to Networking Success
- 10 Tiny Tips that Lead to a Successful, Interview
- What are Investors Looking for These Days? Getting Funded
- Start-Up Deathtraps: Avoid These 5 Pitfalls
- Challenges of an Entrepreneur: Truth Behind the Grind – Deepti Arora
- 5 Tips for High Energy All Day – Maureen Hutchison
- Highs and Lows: 5 Tips to Level Out Emotional Roller-coasters – Katherine Bayly
- 10 Ways to Inspire More Peace – Karen Hartmann
- 25 Acts of Kindness – Please Steal These Ideas! – Juli Ocean
- What Type Of Pet Should I Get?
- I Feel Guilty Leaving My Pet 5 Tips for Pet Owners
- 10 Ways to Volunteer With Value (suggest unconventional ways like doing a workshop for the Girlscouts)
- 10 Foods as Toxic as Poison
- Delicious High Protein Vegetarian Recipes
- Is it Love?
- The Health Benefits of Giving & Receiving Love
- How to Fix a Mistake – Moira Hutchison
- 7 Practices on Learning to Trust Again
- How to Keep Family Values & Traditions in a Modern Age – Catherine Gruener
- Home Made Natural Remedies (This can be for bug bites, skincare, hair care, cuts and scrapes, etc.) – Andrea Warren
- When no-one understands your depression
- My Disease _________ & How I Cope (Open to share your issues to inspire more humility & understanding? We welcome articles from multiple authors for various issues.) – Anna Renault
- Easing the Suffering of a Loved One
- Silent Suffering: Not Just a Woman’s Issue
- My ‘Friend’ Always Has an Issue (This can be tips for self care, boundaries and advice to keep a healthy friendship)
- Finding Balance as a Working Parent – Andrea Dray
- CANCER: A Holistic Approach to Prevention Anyone Can Do – Cordatra Barkley
- Momma Never Told You ….
- 10 Creative Ways to Make a Business from Your Natural Talents
- 10 Romantic Inspirations for Your Relationship – Aisha-Sky Gates
- Fall Family Fun on a Budget
- Getting Over Him (or Her) Today
- My Journey with _________________ & What I Learned (Many WUVIPs can do this title as long as topics are different) – Ivy JesseKa Rose Levinson
- Best Advice I Ever Got – Diana Rickman
- Do You Recognize Your Symptoms? Exploring __________________ – Cindy Bartz
- The Shocking Truth About Dining Out, Even at Top Restaurants
- Coping With Loss as The Holidays Near – Lynn Hulsman
- The Worst Decision That Changed My Life – Meaghan Hammarsten
- When Everyone Tells You ________________ (your too sensitive, you’re a dreamer, etc.) – Kari Yasi ‘You’re too much’
- 5 ‘Tells’ To Know if They are Lying
- Rushing Into Another Relationship? – Dianna Curren
- Drop the Dream or Get to Your Goal Now
- How to Leave Without Hurting Their Feelings
- 10 Fall Gardening Tips
- Inviting Birds into Your Backyard
- 5 Relaxation Techniques – Cordatra Barkley
- When Panic Strikes – Carina Ghionzoli
- 5 Ways to Release Anxiety – Catherine Gruener
- 5 Foods That Literally Melt Fat
- 10 Tips: Purifying Your Energy by Purging Negative Thoughts
- What Made Me Decide it Was Time (For me to be me, for me to leave, etc.)
- Did you know __________?
- Good or Bad, Nothing is Permanent – Moira Hutchison
- 5 Alternative Natural Remedies to Medication for _____________________(fill in the blank: mirages, pain, high blood pressure, etc.) – Andrea Warren
- The Miracle Spice ____________________ (fill in the blank) – Elizabeth Peregrina Cumin
- Key Phrases to Superior Communication – Cristina Smith
- The Definition of Success – Kari Yasi
- Backyard Dangers (This can be about poisonous plants, play areas for children, etc. Including photos or video recommended)
- When is the Right Time to Tell Your Child?
- 5 Things to Always Carry in Your Handbag
- Travel Tips to Stay Safe
- Self Defense Moves for Children
- Self Defense Moves for Women
- Self Defense Moves for Seniors
- Advice to Give Your Kids to Stay Safe (We all have heard, don’t walk next to a white van, so what can YOU tell parents to keep their children safer?)
- Strength Training after an Injury
- My Shy Child
- Support for Caregivers
- Getting Back Into Physical Activity
- 10 Benefits of Exercise Aside from Losing Weight
- 1 NLP Technique for Prosperity
- How to Create a New Anchor with NLP
- Calming the Rage
- I Thought I Could Never Love Me – Je Tuan Jones
- I Love Aging Gracefully – Trilby Johnson
- Saving You Pain from 5 Life Lessons I Learned
- 10 Grounding Tips You Need Now
- 30 Ways to be Confident
- 5 Natural Remedies for ________________ (heartburn) Kristi Brown
- 5 Tips to Eliminate Pain
- 10 Tips for Rehabilitating a Broken Heart
- Ultimate Guide to Pure Joy
- Ultimate Guide to Saying No
- Ultimate Guide to Living Your Dreams
- 5 Ways to Fix Broken Thinking – Cindi Jeffrey
- Prevention is the ‘New’ Cure
- Over 40? 10 Wellness Habits Women Can No Longer Avoid
- Stop Losing & Gaining Weight: 10 Tips
- Sabotaged! 5 Ways to Stop Killing Your Success
- How to Cope with Betrayal – Debi Silber, MS, RD, WHC, FDN
- How to Drop Emotional Baggage – Nele VanCauteren
- How to Get Organized
- How to Save Money
- How to Start a Business
- How to Detox Negative Thinking – Beth Nydick
- Age Appropriate Answers for Curious Children
- Communicating with Highly Sensitive Children
- Communicating Authentically
- Walking on Eggshells
- 5 Unique Ways to Say ‘Thank You’
- 30 Acts of Kindness to Inspire You – Kathleen Boucher
- Leadership Actions that Inspire Others: 10 Tips – Sharon Smith
- Your Bubble: 5 Step Exit Strategy
- 30 Day Plan to Exit Your Comfort Zone
- Don’t Get on The Scale & 10 More Weight Loss tips – Ann Musico
- 1 Month of Affirmations – Jasmina Capellan
- Doormat Syndrome? Stop Suffering Now
- You are Amazing! How to Accept Love – Theresa Walstra
- Is Reversing The Aging Process Possible?
- The Best Pet for Your Personality
- The Best Exercise for Your Personality – Amanda Ajoke Onitiju
- 10 Tips to Reignite Intimacy
- Floating Apart? 10 Tips to Connect
- Being Better – Moira Hutchison
- Is Technology Changing Our Chemistry?
- Have You Tried ____________? (This can be an exercise, food, technique, etc. Explain what it is and the benefits) – Ivy JesseKa Rose Levinson
- My Secret ______________
- You Can Stop ___________ Here’s How!
- Sleep for a Full 7 Hours. Here’s How
- Why is My Child Acting Out?
- How Positive Reinforcement Works
- 15 Tips to Eliminate Pain Holistically
- 10 Ways to Stay Focused & Motivated
Please feel free to suggest a title below.